Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! False reason for return: how to give partial refund

I sold a buyer a piece of computer equipment (a eGPU enclosure). After having it for nearly a month they claimed it wasn't working and they wanted to return it. I started the return process, sent them shipping label, and just received it today. While...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 5 replies
  • 2 helpful

Return using Ebay label but seller didn't update his address

I bought an item that was listed as clear, but when I received it, it was light blue. My seller insists that it is clear but due to the thickness of the glass, it appears blue. I don't understand that reasoning at all. He also staged his photos on ba...

Item not returned. eBay issued a refund anyway

A buyer took out a return claim 2 weeks after receiving the item and never contacted me. He returned it to the wrong address which eBay provided. I don’t accept returns so there is no return address. The item was never returned. The tracking shows th...

item paid and delivered but no tracking number

hi guys, i had an item that was shipped out and delivered and customer paid afterwards since he couldn't because work cutting hours. however, i don't know how to close it or have a tracking number. what do i need to do?

Return After 30 Days and After Buyer Resold!

I got an official refund request from a buyer who received their items about 45 days ago.Backstory - While the buyer did not leave feedback, I had no reason to believe they were unhappy with their purchase until they messaged me a few days ago. I lea...

Resolved! Will buyer be refunded automatically for abandoned return?

On March 11, a buyer opened a return request. I approved it. This morning I received the following email from eBay: "[BUYER] indicated that they posted their return. The item should now be delivered and once you've received it, please issue the buyer...

Virus stays alive for 3 days, am I forced to issue refund in 2?

I’ve read that the virus can stay alive on surfaces and packages for up to 3 days. My pregnant wife is high risk. As a precaution (since I’m also in California), I’ve made it a point to let every piece of mail to sit for 3+ days before handling and o...

Shipping

Has anybody else experienced that when you list post and put all your shipping in it used to be what the shipper had to pay now it defaulted goes automatically you have to pay. Which means a couple times I didn’t notice that and I ended up providing ...

Never received my package

Hello I made a purchase on January 6 for a fire stick 4 and was supposed too receive it March 31 but it never came my question is is there a chance of it even coming at all or should I just get a refund? If this isn't allowed I do apologize I'm just ...

Product Not Received

I purchased a product from a vendor using PayPal. The product was to be sent to Alhambra, CA. The vendor guaranteed that it would be received by March 25. The last known location was Compton, CA which is 18 miles from Alhambra, Cal. The product has b...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Filing a Fedex Claim when item damaged in shipping and Ebay owns the account

I am hoping someone out there can help me. I shipped ground with Fedex using all the proper materials (bubble, peanuts etc). The item was damaged (broken).I had to completely refund the customer.Then I tried to file a claim with FedEx. I filled out e...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Refund promised by ebay but never credited

Ebay promised a refund for an item that didn't arrive and the refund that should have taken 48 hour at the most, was never credited. There is no way of contacting ebay customer service as it seems there is no contact for this problem and apparently t...

Setting up pickup with FedEx using eBay label

I sold an item on eBay and got the shipping label fedex thru eBay. I then tried to schedule a pickup thru fedex and they advised that eBay labels are not eligible for pickup, but if I call eBay they may be able to set it up. Right now eBay is not doi...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors