Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Seller cancels AFTER shipping

I ordered a pressure washer on buy it now and paid immediately (‘New other’ and free postage). A day later the item was flagged as dispatched. A day before the earliest arrival date the seller requested a cancellation, but I have not received a refun...

FIling an Insurance Claim with USPS

Today I tried to file a claim with USPS online. I filled out the form 3 times, in different browsers, and each time I got this error message: "Request Entity Too LargeThe requested resource does not allow request data with POST requests, or the amoun...

International return to England from USA - who pays seller's shipping "TO" USA. Do I have to pay?

For my purchase I will return it to the seller in England and I told him and he is okay with the return. Per the terms of the sale I am supposed to pay return shipping. He stated that I also have to pay his shipping to me but that is not listed in th...

Buyer claims he didn't receive item; tracking says delivered and left with individual.

My buyer opened a claim saying he didn't receive the item. I checked the tracking and it said it had been delivered the week before and "handed to recipient."I uploaded the tracking and asked him to ask around and just double check. He responded and ...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 11 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! USPS Tracking- Trace?

I have a few packages that haven't had any updates on tracking for a few days (and buyers are a little antsy right now- opening cases the day after expected delivery.) Soooo, I've seen a few members mention a way to "shake up tracking" by requesting ...

My account got hack and I have an unpaid item

I think my account got hacked because it said that I had recently been looking at gaming laptops, which I have not. Also someone tried to order a $800 laptop however, I am a teenager and I didn't have enough money on my paypal. I changed my password ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

Can I send buyer a prepaid return label without them filing a return request?

I sent the wrong item (actually, it is the same item but the box is a bit different and they wanted the other box) I would like to send the buyer a prepaid return label but avoid them having to file a return request / snad (obviously) is there any wa...

Seller Used Duplicated Tracking Info, Package Never Arrived

I recently put in two separate orders (on two different days) from one seller and they appear to have assigned the same tracking number to both orders. Now one order hasn't arrived and the seller is refusing to refund me because the tracking status s...

• 18 replies
  • 0 helpful

FedEx Adult Signature Required - eBay restricts Fedex from allowing buyer to Manage Delivery?

After much runaround with FedEx’s virtual assistance online (useless) and Fedex Customer Service on the phone, it appears that if an eBay Seller selects Adult Signature Required instead of Direct Signature Required, as a Buyer I can not use the Fedex...

Newegg asks me to cancel transaction without giving refund

Hi, I purchased an item from the Newegg on ebay and payed with PayPal, but next day Newegg opened a cancel transaction request because of "unconfirmed address". I was going to accept the request thinking that Iw ould get my money back, but then I saw...

Seller wants more money for shipping

So I brought an auction from Germany. I don’t normally like buying from out of the country but this person priced the item decently (unlike the American sellers that wanted 3 times the price). I first just added the auction to my watch list to think ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Forma de contacto!! HELP ME!

Hola, me contacto por este medio porque la verdad no encuentro el lugar ni la forma de contactarme.En enero pedí un articulo el cual el vendedor marco como enviado asignando un numero de seguimiento falso. Intente recuperar el dinero pagado pero no p...

ebay.png
User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Help with INR on item still in transit through Ebay international delivery

Hi, I sold a very expensive item to a buyer in the UK. I guess i didn't require GSP like i normally do and the buyer chose Ebay international standard delivery. I requested to cancel and relist so buyer can choose GSP, but he declined. Item was shipp...

• 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyer sends back totally different item and the appeal goes in Buyers favor. Surprise

I sent a shirt to a buyer last week. He requested a return stating that it did not fit. He returns a shirt of just poor quality and not even close to the one I sent. I contact the buyer. Guess what? No response. I contact ebay through the e-mail help...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors