Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Please Help!

The seller, me, sold an item and buyer received it and is unhappy with it. The Buyer offers me half the price he paid OR a complete return. I started the return process in ebay, HOW do I cancel this and accept the partial refund??? I hope this makes ...

Resolved! Exluding PO Boxes No Longer Allowed?

For some particular listings we need ability to exclude PO Boxes as shipping address. Is this no longer allowed? Haven't used this option in a long time, but seems the option no longer exists as far as I can tell? Anyone know? thank you

confused about USPS Regional Rate Box A and Box B

I am really confused with all the information out there. I know I can order the boxes from USPS and have them delivered to my home. 1. Do I need a special scale? 2. Do I need to sign up for Click 'N Ship? 3. After I print out the postage, do I just l...

Buyer gave incorrect address, item being returned to me

I sold an item and shipped it last week, USPS tracking says delivery was attempted today but it's being returned to me because "no such number/incorrect address." The shipping label was purchased and printed through ebay, using the address the buyer ...

Resolved! Buyer purchased a used book listed as very good and wants a return because used access code

So I have a buyer who is requesting a refund on a book I sold that was listed as very good because the access code was already used. I never claimed there was an access code in there and when I myself am buying a used book the last thing I think that...

Resolved! Buyer changes his mind - good reason to refund?

Hi all;Some advice, please?Yesterday, a buyer purchased an item, and sent payment. Today, I get a message saying their phone was in their pocket, and "accidentally" purchased the item. They asked me to cancel the sale. Frankly, I don't buy their stor...

Reporting a Bug...

I have the option to receive an email every time I create an Ebay shipping label turned off. Very frustrating, and I'm not sure why Ebay would even have that as an option... Anyway, I have started receiving these "you just printed a label" emails any...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay Shipping Calculator doesn't keep up with Reality

Please check your eBay "calculation" of your listings' shipping fees/costs. FedEx, UPS, USPS and a host of other shippers are slamming us with Covid-19 virus fees, delays, and price hikes (due to no personnel, drivers, etc). You'd think that eBay wou...

Paypal Shipping Label

I made a shipping label on Paypal. Then I decided to void it to expedite the buyer's shipping time. I recreated a shipping label on Paypal. But I wanted to print it later, via the reprint button. But, when I checked there was no reprint label button....

I am shipping late but wasn't my fault

I sold an item to an international customer. He did multiple offerings of multiple items. I accepted one and counter-offered two. So he paid for one but re-offered multiple times and dates. In the meantime, I tried to ship, the first purchased and it...

Bulk Shipping error issue.

The Bulk shipping allows us to print out up to 100 labels at a time, Somehow anything over 80 labels was not successfully printed out for about 3 months now. And today, I found out they have decreased it to only 60 labels at a time, anything over 60 ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors