Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Ebay USPS shipping rates higher than Paypal USPS rates!

Just did a side-by-side comparison, and Ebay is higher than Paypal for the same USPS shipping label. Difference was about 4%. This is just Ebay stuffing its pockets with shipping cost gravy, if you don't mind printing your label via Paypal and manual...

Printing multiple labels for one shippment.

I need to print 4 separate labels for an item I sold. I was able to print 3 separate labels with different tracking numbers but Ebay won't let me print the 4th label. I get the " Something went wrong and we were not able to generate the label" messag...

Ebay RAISED THEIR FEES

SORRY DIDNT PROOF READ THIS BEFORE I SENT.Got message from ebay about rate increase. Additional 2.9% plus .30 cents. And saying no fees from 3 rd party payments Does that mean no Pay Pal fees?Confused and Mad not explained to my satisfaction. Deb

New Rates

Got message from ebay about rate increase. Additional 2.% plus .30 cents. And saying no fees from 3 to party. Does that mean no Pay Pal fees?Confused and Mad not explained to my satisfaction. Deb

Refund on eBay`s International Label

Shipped with eBay Standard International method to New Zealand, and there are no updates since 9/21/2020 after it was processed and put in sack/container.Buyer made it clear that he wouldn`t reimburse me if he gets the package (too many bad buyers fr...

Seller pays partial refund to close case on an item not received

I spent $11.94 on an item being shipped from Lithuania. And tracking was not provided because it was "not a high priced order." Waited more than a full month for estimated delivery date to pass. Item did not arrive so I contacted the seller. The sell...

Item not received USPS scanned pick up as delivered

I sold an item that USPS scanned as delivered when they picked it up. Buyer filed item not received. I explained what happened and he was very nice about it. tracking shows the package is moving through the system now. My question is, will ebay autom...

Scam?

So I have this buyer who bought an item from me 2 months ago. He just not saying that he did not receive the item. But my USPS tracking number clearly says that the item was left in his mailbox. I offered him one of the items that I have up for sale ...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 11 replies
  • 1 helpful

Purchase made and paid on the 3rd, now its the 7th and item still isnt shipped, Zero handling time

hi so i made a purchase of pokemon cards on the 3rd and paid on same day. today is now the 7th and item still hasnt shipped. estimate delivery was today through tuesday the 10th, so i sent the seller a question why it hasnt been shipped yet, my other...

Resolved! shipping labels

are shipping labels required to ship an item? i don't have a printer so i can't print out a shipping label

User avatar by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping Overdue

Hi,I would like to know what happens if you ship out a shipment past its handling and shipping date? Thanks, Jessica

Most Marked as Helpful Authors