cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchase made and paid on the 3rd, now its the 7th and item still isnt shipped, Zero handling time

hi so i made a purchase of pokemon cards on the 3rd and paid on same day. today is now the 7th and item still hasnt shipped. estimate delivery was today through tuesday the 10th, so i sent the seller a question why it hasnt been shipped yet, my other purchases i made from other sellers on the same day are almost here. and this seller emailed me back this morning they are out of town and wont be back in town to ship until monday morning. and they advertise no handling time. and i paid extra for shipping. and i have no faith the item will arrive tuesday if he ships it on monday the day before. what do i do here? if i had knew he/she was out of town the past 4 days i would have canceled the order and move my business to another seller. 😞

Message 1 of 15
latest reply
14 REPLIES 14

Purchase made and paid on the 3rd, now its the 7th and item still isnt shipped, Zero handling time

what you can do is get the cards and leave bad feedback.just make sure its the right kind of feedback

the pansies on ebay have a fit over feedback and much of its now removed if its worded wrong

sorry you ran into a lame seller

Germantown proud Germantown strong
up the whiskey hickon
moving right along
Message 2 of 15
latest reply

@demonkingd17 

You can open an Item Not Received case one day after the last estimated delivery date ... in your case, on the 11th.

https://www.ebay.com/help/buying/returns-refunds/get-help-item-hasnt-arrived?id=4042

ALL listings have a handling time.  There is no option for "no advertised handing time" and eBay's estimated delivery dates count the seller's handling time.

penguins_dont_fly is a Volunteer Community Mentor
Buying and Selling since 2013

Message 3 of 15
latest reply

i plan on leavign neg feeback just because the seller didnt notify me they were out of town until i sent them a message 4 days after payment, its rediculus, and today is the 11th, item was "shipped" with tracking on 9th but no updates from that doesnt say est arrive, or any movement.

Message 4 of 15
latest reply

well today is the 11th and item hasnt move from their location. lol only pre shipment info was sent on the 9th.

Message 5 of 15
latest reply

the seller went away for a holiday...we all need time away from our normal lives....he forgot

and did not know to list him as away with e bay so buyers would know.  shipped with tracking 

means the buyer should be patient for 1-3 days to see delivery by the carrier. 

Message 6 of 15
latest reply

I'd be upset too if my pokemon cards arrived late.

Message 7 of 15
latest reply

u would think the seller would have notified me in advance so i would have canceled the order and went to another seller instead to have wait 4 days to learn it wont be shipped a week lator

Message 8 of 15
latest reply

Sorry but the seller should  have communicated the delays to the OP.

The OP bought in good faith based on info the seller provided in the sellers listing & paid promptly - they owe the seller zippo.

One can communicate to buyers when away from home - I have from our daughters home 950 miles away  and at hotels where we stayed along our journeys.

In other words "Silence Is Not Always Golden"

PS:  Tracking only means the seller can claim proof of deliver in the event a buyer claims an INR case and confirms that the seller met their stated handling time.

"I have the right to remain silent but I didn't have the ability." Ron White, Fritch, Texas
"Stay away from negative people, they have a problem for every solution." A. Einstein
The Devil made me do it! - Flip Wilson
If the band can only play loud - they ain't no good - peps too J.R. Johnson
Message 9 of 15
latest reply

What type of words aren't allow with negative FEEDBACK? out of the loop. Appreciate your enlightening me with right words☺

Message 10 of 15
latest reply

Too funny 🤣😂😁😃😀

Message 11 of 15
latest reply

Your eBay name emoji might of scare him off 😨🤤😱😰

Message 12 of 15
latest reply

If the last estimated delivery date was Tuesday, the 10th of November, and today is Thursday, the 12th of November, why would you not open an item not received case?

Message 13 of 15
latest reply

do not mention ebay,do not say open case ,its really quite comical the stuff that sellers expect to get removed because they got there feelings hurt when they deserved the neg

Germantown proud Germantown strong
up the whiskey hickon
moving right along
Message 14 of 15
latest reply

That does not mean no movement just no scans-postal service often misses scans or is slow to upload them.

This is a user to user board not eBay employees.
----------------------------------------------------------------
When people show you who they are, believe them
Message 15 of 15
latest reply