cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Heads up -- a new label problem!

I print my labels through eBay and use bulk shipping.  This morning none of my international sales had the tracking numbers automatically added. These sales then showed as "sold " but not shipped.  The payment went through fine and I was able to print the international labels/ custom forms.  When I tried to add the tracking manually, eBay's system would not allow this.  So, a call to customer service revealed there is a "bug" in their system.  The rep wasn't sure if it only affected international labels/ sales.  She was able to add the tracking for me so that was great.  Hopefully,I won't  have to call again as approx. 30 % of my daily sales are international.  (Also , no I don't use the GSP).  I'm still recovering from the label debacle of 8/ 15 - 8 /18.  So if anyone is experiencing this you are not alone!

Message 1 of 16
latest reply
15 REPLIES 15

Re: Heads up -- a new label problem!

Scan sheet did not print for me, and I did check the box to have that printed. No other option if it does not do it. Think I will use PayPal for the next few days until the bugs are worked out.
Message 16 of 16
latest reply