Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking not being updated. "We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our team is ...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 6 helpful

Shipment tracking

My Purchase History link NO LONGER has a link to track my purchase. Has it been moved somewhere else? Also the "BELL BUTTON" in My eBay no longer opens.

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Missing packages on mail

I am loosing about 3 items on mail, my customer never got it, and know I have tree more item that no tracking information. Whats going on , I am thinking no to sell anymore

Changing from first class to ground advantage

I am still working on changing all of my listings that offer first class shipping to ground advantage. It's taking me a long time, because it isn't just changing the shipping type. In every one of my listings, I have a statement at the end that says ...

Resolved! Bulk Shipping Labels Page should default to an Economy Service Not Expedited! (I only offer Economy)

For some time now I've only been offering FREE ECONOMY SHIPPING on my listings. Lately when I go to print my ECONOMY SHIPPING labels for the 15.9 ounce package or less, the Bulk Shipping Labels page should default to ECONOMY SHIPPING service such as ...

ground advantage advice

I have always shipped my light items First Class. Ground Advantage is confusing to me. Seems like the shipping cost more. Not sure what to list for shipping on Ground Advantage...advice would be helpful.

international shipping ?

I'm in Florida, I have a buyer in Australia asking if I would ship to him in Australia. Can you give me direction on how I could handle this.

Resolved! Free shipping with a regular envelope

want to sell a short length of trim in a regular envelope with a stamp and free shipping. it isn't in a category for the ebay standard envelope so that option isn't available what shipping method should I select as i don't want the buyer to think I a...

can you change the shipping method?

I use Endicia but they are down right now so I printed labels off Ebay. I ran into one issue. The buyer had selected Media Mail which is what I offered. The box was heavy though and I would normally have checked Ground Advantage to see if it's less e...

User avatar by Guide
  • 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Item marked as delivered but not received

I bought a watch on Friday from a seller based in Los Angeles, over the weekend the item was not shipped. On Monday morning it showed shipped and then couple of hours later it showed as delivered. As I am a USPS informed delivery member, this shipmen...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 1 helpful

Shipping

I am sure this has been asked a 100 times. So I apologize. Why is it that eBay is charging a buyer $17.65 for shipping, but I am only getting charged $11.43. I use USPS ground advantage.

USPS charging accounts after overweighing our package

This past year, the USPS took it upon their self to make new rules to charge sellers if their packages weigh more than what they stipulated on the mailing label as opposed to just sending the package back to the seller like they used to do. Odd, in a...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors