Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay international shipping problems

I sent an item out threw eBay international shipping. now the item seems to be lost and the customer wants there money back. when I contact usps and ask them to track the package they tell they can not, that this tracking number is not a usps number....

Resolved! Still no fix for excessive shipping?

I'm in the continental US, he's in the continental US. He has a couple coat hooks that are priced in-line with other hooks of the same type but he's charging $75 to ship. Within the continental US. 2 coat hooks...

Is ebay shipping down?

I can't get to the print shipping label section. Every time I try and open it, it freezes up. I can get to other parts of Ebay. Is the shipping function down? 3/25 @ 4:30

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Suggested addresses

This is not an eBay specific question. When I order online at sites I'm new to, and sometimes at sites I have used before, l fill out my address and it suggests a different city. Since it's the same zip and street number, the suggestion is actually a...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Refund for a Voided Label???

I double purchased a shipping label on 10/13 because eBay glitched and said label could not be generated. I immediately went to labels and voided the second one. I received an email stating USPS is processing your request, sent from eBay. Now I have ...

A primer on the eBay standard envelope please

Just sold a couple of items that qualify for the ESE. A sticker, and an embroidered patch (different buyers). I seem to remember some posts about the different ways they are tracked. Since those posts were before the ESE was available to me I didn't ...

Shipping to israel from Kazakhstan

Hi everyone I have a problem with buyer from Israel, I have shipped item before Israel conflict? but Ebay protects sellers only who shipping from US, what about other countries? is it covered Ebay Protection or not?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Shipping Insurance

Help! How do I add additional insurance to a package I am shipping. I can’t find that part when I go to buy the shipping label. Thanks. Patty

Combined shipping

When I combine shipping and it's less than the two packages would be, does the buyerautomatically receive a credit from eBay, or do I have to refund the buyer?

ship label issue

Hi, I am trying to print a shipping label and getting a message in red "Something went wrong and unable to generate shipping label". Any ideas why? I hate trying to talk to someone at eBay! This person is not a new buyer.

My Local Post Office is asking me for a Scan Sheet

We have been selling on Ebay for over 15 years and this is the first time we have reached a new level of items sold per day on average, to the point our local PO has asked us to print a Scan Sheet.We have tried Bulk Shipping but we face some challeng...

DoorDash delivery?

This is the 2nd time but I bought a bag of dog food. The very next day it was delivered by doordash but it wasn’t my name. So I ordered another bag from a different seller and the same thing. Doordash, different name and a piece of paper from petco. ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors