Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to purchase return shipping labels on Ebay?

I cannot find anywhere a way to purchase a return shipping label, and to send it to a buyer. I got an automated message from EBay, that states: if I do not send a return shipping label to a Buyer by a certain date, MAY BE they will do it for me??? OK...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

Seller changed carrier and delivery speed

So I purchased a backpack the listing specified id pay $19.99 for shipping and the method was priority mail. I purchased the 9th of May and just got notified today that the seller shipped it fedex home delivery. I currently do not like fedex for ship...

Question about customs form to Guam

I had an item sell to a buyer in Guam. I am a bit confused by the customs form that comes up with the shipping label on eBay. It is asking for a license number, certificate number, invoice number & has an AES/TIN/exemption field as well. The “Type of...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! I purchased a shipping label on ebay. The tracking says it is "counterfeit postage". Any experience?

Hey all. I have searched and seen this happen to maybe ONE other person with no real explanation. I purchased a shipping label on ebay. Popped it on the box, popped it in my mailbox to pick up (it was a small package). I do this all the time and have...

• 36 replies
  • 6 helpful

Shipping Charges

I've just sold two items. While listing them, the recommended shipping was USPS media mail for $4.67. I decided to round it up to $5 to help cover packing supplies. When the buyers paid, Ebay kept the $5 charged for shipping, plus charged me $4.67 (o...

Wood Item Undeliverable from UK

Ebay has marked a perfectly legal Mahogany item from the UK as undeliverable? Are they just shipping no wood at all anymore? This is absurd. And when I call Ebay support, while very nice, they are clearly getting no info from Pitney Bowes on the item...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

USPS Office locator and local phone numbers link

Here is a link to contact local USPS offices. Links have local phone numbers, addresses and hours.I use this link to give buyers their local information to contact when item is delivered but missing or stolen. Tip of the month: Local search for USPS ...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Mail Americas do not deliver packages

Can do somebody from eBay stuff be aware about what's Mail Americas is doing with the shipping please.They marked tracking as delivered when actually never deliver the packages, they argue that the adress is wrong when literally is the same address t...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors