Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

My tracking hit a new low : 68.39

I am Top Rated....current seller level...Above Standard...whatever that means.Tracking uploaded on time & validated brings me down to 68.39.And everything else at 0 with no problems.I just feel some like making money off of tracking even when trackin...

Cheap PirateShip rates!

I have used Pirateship several times, but today for the heck of it, I checked rates on sending some magazines. The box was 4 lbs, 12 ounces, going from Wisconsin to New Jersey. With Pirateship, both Priority Mail and Ground Advantage were $3 cheaper ...

Resolved! How long does it take for an answer from USPS when disputing an underpaid charge adjustment?

I shipped 6 comedy CD's via media mail and it was in a plain cardboard box 8 x 6 x 4" . I shipped it Media Mail and it was $5.50 I got a notice of underpaid adjustment and they claim I sent it in a Large Priority flat rate box measuring 12.25" x 12" ...

eBay shipping all messed up….

I no longer have the option of entering weight or measurements when click on sold items… anybody know what’s going on ? Just got notice of under payment..

Moving seller account from UK to Spain

Hi there, after reading the Community threads, I set-up a new Spanish account to sell items while I'm Spain on ebay.es with my Spanish address.I logged out off the andriod ebay app and logged back in with my new Spanish account but when I went to lis...

Shipping Label defaulted to Priority Mail rather than the Auction's First Class mail

When I go to print a shipping label, normally it will default to the shipping preference that I have selected for the auction. In most cases, I select US First Class mail as the items are below 4 ounces. Starting about September 2, 2020, the default ...

Tax Avoidance?

I am curious to hear from others why so many EBAY sellers have an item listed for significantly less than its expected value, only to charge excessive fees to ship, often 5-10 times the actual shipping costs. The only thing that makes sense to me is,...

EBAY VS SHOPIFY?

Im finding it more and more common that Ebay does not protect their sellers. Ebay will automatically side with a buyer just to appease them & keep them coming back to purchase more. However even if a buyer has been reported for abusing the Ebay Money...

Trying to file an ebay claim

I've made an international sale through USPS with ebays tracking number. I tried filing with USPS but i didnt get a tracking number with them so I couldnt. So I went to ebays shipping protection plan claim page and put my information. Now it says "Tr...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Package delivered question

I sold an item last Friday. Prior to shipping I checked the buyer's address and there was no house, just a vacant field. Today the package shows delivered to a USPS parcel locker. This is the first time I ever heard of a "parcel locker" that wasn't l...

User avatar by Guide
  • 10 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors