Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking not being updated. "We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our team is ...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 6 helpful

Resolved! I'm being charged by USPS for voided shipping label dating from December 2023?!?!?

This is something I haven't encountered before in the 23 years that I have been selling on Ebay. This week USPS charged me for 2 separate shipping labels that had been voided back in December of 2023. Their reason was because the labels were used aft...

DEALING WITH UPS DAMAGE TO AN ITEM I SOLD

I'm in Oregon and sell classic car parts on eBay, and I recently sold a rear window (from a '65 Galaxie) to a buyer in Texas for $250 plus $130 shipping. The buyer told me ahead of time that they had made two previous attempts to buy identical glasse...

USPS Ground Advantage

I was wondering if anyone else are having problems with USPS Ground Advantage. Recently it seems to be longer delivery time than normal. I ship same day unless it is purchased after normal shipping hours. My margins are tight on some items, and I hav...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping not tracking

I see that on 4/18 there was an issue with tracking that was resolved, I shipped something out on 4/17 that hasn't been updated. I wasn't contacted but I called FedEx and they said it was received.

Resolved! shipping adjustment from UPS

eBay sent me an email that UPS was assigning additional shipping charges due to my package being overweight. When I dropped my package off at a UPS store, they gave me a receipt showing that I had indeed purchased all needed shipping for the weight. ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 30 replies
  • 1 helpful

eBay Envelopes uptick in postage due

I sell dozens of trading cards on eBay every week. In the past few weeks I've had an uptick in buyers reporting they've received their envelopes with "Postage Due" marked on the envelope. Today, I received a message from a buyer that they received a ...

I just got an order from Guam, what do i do?

I know that it is a U.S. Territory, I have been researching all morning, but I cannot find anywhere that explains how to go about filling out all of this information in the customs form, or if it is even necessary. Thank youAlso, should I require sig...

ladonnamart_0-1714579573711.png

Resolved! USPS Ground advantage to Hawaii and Alaska

As I suspected, giving parcel post a fancy news name of “ground advantage” does not change the fact that to Alaska and Hawaii could take up to 6 weeks as it travels by boat. I purchased an item that is now at 4 weeks and no sign of it beyond San Fran...

Of all the packages in all the years

I've filled UPS and FedEx trucks to where not another package would fit. Several times a week for years.And I've never seen so many false upgrades by FedEx and UPS as I have in the past few months.Never thought the day would come when I would pay a f...

Buyer scam or package stolen?

I am having an issue with an item I sold to a buyer who opened a case. Tracking the package directly from eBay lists the item as shipped and has been for about 2 weeks now. However, I copied & tracked the numbers directly on the USPS website and it i...

ebay shipping insurance lost item in mail

How do I start an insurance claim when using Ebay shipping labels and insurance was purchased in addition to the cost of postage. Package was shipped from Ct. to California about 2 weeks ago. USPS said they started an investigation.

Most Marked as Helpful Authors