cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What to select during shipping

What do I select if I have my own shipping thing and don't want to use eBay's during this part But I still want to charge shipping.Screenshot 2024-04-30 183321.jpg 

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Then you need to input what shipping service you will be using USPS, FEDEX...etc

The weight, dimensions then you can print your label from whatever site you want but it will charge your buyer.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 7 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Select the carrier you're going to use so Ebay can calculate the shipping.

You can buy your shipping label anywhere.

Have a great day
Message 2 of 8
latest reply

But what if im also paying for shipping on my other site.

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

Will eBay also charge me for their shipping?

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

No, they won't.  eBay charges for shipping when a seller separately purchases a shipping label.

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

But isnt that what im doing. Im buying a shipping label and paying for shipping on another site.

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

Then you need to input what shipping service you will be using USPS, FEDEX...etc

The weight, dimensions then you can print your label from whatever site you want but it will charge your buyer.

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

No, when you fill out that information it is to tell the buyer which service you are using and how much it will be to their location. If the buyer is paying the shipping costs, eBay will collect the amount stated, give it to you and you can print a label wherever you choose.

Message 8 of 8
latest reply