cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eBay ITSELF convicted of cyberstalking critics?

just read about how eBay's global head of security, some ex-pig, cyberstalked some poor couple so bad that the FBI stepped in and arrested him.  as someone familiar with cyberstalking and what it takes to actually get any response, let alone one from the FBI, let alone an arrest... eBay was doing some really far-out, aggressive, criminal stuff

scummy move guys

Message 1 of 21
latest reply
20 REPLIES 20

Re: eBay ITSELF convicted of cyberstalking critics?

As someone who has been an Ebay user almost since the beginning, I am shocked and appalled at the revelations that senior Ebay executives and their evil minions have done this?? Having seen the official FBI statement on youtube today I can't help but wonder.......what kind of company would do this, and why they thought that they would get away with it?! they even drew up a list of innocent patsies to hang the blame on once they realized that they were in danger of getting caught? Ebay has always been about trust, and community. I fail to see how these actions promote confidence in the company, and uphold the core values that have made Ebay successful? I am also very surprised and disappointed that Ebay has not issued the strongest possible condemnation of this behavior?? Absolutely disgusting.......would it really have been that hard to reach out to these people to find a way to resolve this issue without resorting to such appalling behavior!? The persons involved bothered to fly across the United States to try to break into their home to plant a tracking device on their car!! Sinister does not even come close!

Message 17 of 21
latest reply

Im Being Attacked

Message 18 of 21
latest reply

Discussed Issues W Ebay W Dad today regarding customer service Dad interjected that maybe EB are operating with a ceiling my issues today Cost of doing biz move on

l remember hearing a blurb about this

I Love ebay Ive never worked so hard 4 less

Biz been growing

guess l will go collect unemployment eat peaches go find Jesus enjoy life

& go get a tan 

Message 19 of 21
latest reply

All I have to say is this stuff happens all the time with big corporation, more often than what you would like to think. It’s not moral, nor anything to be proud of, but when it comes to protecting a companies interests, people will get possessed by demons and do all kinds of crazy things. Not good.

Message 20 of 21
latest reply

The blogs that were written always had a negative slant towards EBAY. I would read these from time to time and they would create a lot of fear about where Ebay was heading and most of the replies were also negative. On some level, I could understand why these blogs were unwelcome. Not much more than a negative piece of work and discouraging to read as an ebay seller. I do not like how they approached this situation at all. BUT, i cannot blame the company for not liking their work.

Message 21 of 21
latest reply