cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

saved sellers sold items

Ebay must have changed something because  I can no longer see what items have sold on a saved sellers site? Any ideas?

Message 1 of 16
latest reply
15 REPLIES 15

saved sellers sold items

I just was listing a few things, and sure enough that whole side showing sold items, and all that other stuff is gone. Who know what they are doing. 

Message 2 of 16
latest reply

saved sellers sold items

Same here, starting today.

Message 3 of 16
latest reply

saved sellers sold items

It should be fixed in less than 3 months.

Message 4 of 16
latest reply

saved sellers sold items

I just noticed this also and came to the boards to see if it was only me.

Hopefully it comes back and is just a temporary "glitch".

Message 5 of 16
latest reply

saved sellers sold items

Hopefully a "glitch" 😂

If it was an intentional change ......................................... eBay has gone off the rails.

Message 6 of 16
latest reply

saved sellers sold items

It's gotta be an error. I can't believe eBay would intentionally make that change.

Follow this thread for updates where an eBay rep is participating:

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Selling/Completed-sold-items-search-not-working/m-p/34355299#M2372428

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 7 of 16
latest reply

saved sellers sold items

It is a site issue.  Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't.  Hopefully they will have it fixed before long.

mam98031  •  Volunteer Community Member  •  Buyer/Seller since 1999
Message 8 of 16
latest reply

saved sellers sold items

Was annoying because it had the same problem on my own profile. ... Of course I could go to Seller Hub > Orders and search there but searching my solds on my profile is faster 😝 Orders in seller hub means I need to switch from awaiting shipment to already shipped and usually change search field from buyer ID to item title. Too many hoops to jump through -- wish we could set our own default settings to some of these sections of our Seller Hubs 😋

Message 9 of 16
latest reply

saved sellers sold items

Most glitches are annoying.  Fingers crossed this is a short term issue.

Message 10 of 16
latest reply

saved sellers sold items

I was just trying to do some shopping -can't refine a seller's listings by any criteria; the whole left-side refinement column is GONE.  I checked on both Chrome and Safari.  

Message 11 of 16
latest reply

saved sellers sold items

My saved sellers sold ,completed panel is gone too.

Just noticed today 3/19/2024

Hopefully ebay didnt eliminate this option of looking at what items sold for on my saved seller list.

Message 12 of 16
latest reply

saved sellers sold items

I agree hopefully just a glitch

I know worthpoint has eliminated finding anything on google of what ebay sold for

Also I was trying to find something on worthpoint once to see what it was worth and came across one of my items sold on ebay, problem was the price it said the item sold for wasnt correct. I didnt get what they said I got I took a best offer and got less, worthpoint dont show you best offer accepted prices. 

Message 13 of 16
latest reply

saved sellers sold items

@mickroid wrote:

My saved sellers sold ,completed panel is gone too.

Just noticed today 3/19/2024

Hopefully ebay didnt eliminate this option of looking at what items sold for on my saved seller list.

@mickroid 

It is a problem that Ebay is currently working on to fix.  It is a site wide issue.

Message 14 of 16
latest reply

saved sellers sold items

If you really need to see them in the interim while eBay "fixes" it you can go to the Advanced Search function and use the Seller's ID, the options come up again on the left hand side to see Completed/Sold items.

Message 15 of 16
latest reply