Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Avoid Scams

How can I avoid cheating or scams on eBay? Sometimes I receive fake orders. How can I avoid them???

selling

i have wood carving items, im a local seller in sri lanka. so can i sell on ebay? and as a professional sellers, please tell me that how to boost my products, what are the best platforms you reccomend.

Resolved! Item not received because of Ebay standard envelope- is my seller account ruined if I stop selling?

Thanks to all y'alls help in my other ESE thread, this has led me down the rabbit hole to someone saying, that if they lose their "top seller" status, then the INR requests will be held against them and their auctions ended by ebay and account suspen...

Selling

I want to business with you and I am sell man

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Left Navigation/Filter Menu on Left is Completely Missing

All of this under "Sellers other Items on my own page and everyone else pages that I can see: All of these filters are missing: CategoryConditionPriceAvailable inventoryBuying FormatAll ListingsAuctionBuy It NowAccepts OffersItem LocationDefaultWithi...

Return issues

Just made a sale of one of my refurbished cassette recorders along with a brand new unopened cassette tape of high quality. The seller requested a return with the reason being that, they just weren't a fan of the machine. In my estimation, they shoul...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

I have the best mail carrier...

and her name is Sue. I live on a state highway in a rural town and we currently have about 10" of snow and it's not done yet. When I did a pickup request online last night, I added in the pickup box that if she couldn't get in with her vehicle, that ...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 21 replies
  • 16 helpful

Buyer wants a refund but the money is withheld by ebay

Hello I sold a jacket for around 300 dollars a few days ago. I was a bit late on shipping the item so the funds were held from me till the 29th. Now the buyer wants to return and get a refund. Here's my question since the funds are still withheld fro...

UPS Shipping my returned item to eBay instead of me

I'm a very casual seller, the majority of my transactions are purchases so I have no basis of experience for the issue going on here. I sold a Mac at the end of February and shipped it UPS ground, purchased through eBay. UPS lost it. I refunded my bu...

Item shows as deliverd, buyer says it's not

Item shows as delivered, buyer says it's not, I uploaded tracked. I am also given an option to send the buyer a message. Should I send anything? Should I suggest they contact their local postmaster or carrier? If it shows as delivered and they don no...

Seller defect

This may have been covered elsewhere but have read through a long list of messages. So advise please. My shipping policy is "within 3 Business days of received eBay payment notification". Last week I had 2 separate sales that were shipped 2 days afte...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

I am living in a clown world

Buyer receives item,sends full message how horrible the item is,then one month later posts very nice positive feedback.Mmmm..duh?

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

International buyer chargeback dispute

I shipped the order on time on Feb 8th. It is March 23rd today. The tracking shows the package is running late being delivered. The original estimated delivery date is March 15th. Buyer filed a chargeback because the item has not arrived yet. Why is ...

the_knowledgeable_computer_nerd_0-1711240361639.png the_knowledgeable_computer_nerd_1-1711240520569.png

Problem with buyers requesting to purchase multiple items.

I have buyers wishing to purchase BIN items and they've told me that they are only allowed 1 BIN every 10 days. Have I done something wrong? If so what do I need to do. Do I need to take them off BIN? I've had 4 or 5 buyers tell me this.

Most Marked as Helpful Authors