cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

just another DEAD, NO SALE day!!!!

out of over 600 items listed, i'm lucky to see 1 sale a day after averaging 6-10 a day !!!! The rare times I do sell something on an auction, the buyer doesn't pay!!!  SOMETHING IS WRONG HERE!!!

Message 1 of 165
latest reply
164 REPLIES 164

Re: just another DEAD, NO SALE day!!!!

same!!! Ebay or new manager  i dont know, but something is very creepy, no sales, very slow sales.

Message 106 of 165
latest reply

North of the Border is pretty slow also.

Sales are down 70% from the same week last year.

Year was going great, but seemed to have hit the proverbial wall in July.

Not a good start to the Holiday Season.

We will all know where we stand in the eBay Universe in seven weeks.

Business Model Adjustment anyone ?

Message 107 of 165
latest reply

eBay Please call me when I sell something!

Message 108 of 165
latest reply

This is getting to be a real joke.

Message 109 of 165
latest reply

I'm actually looking into getting anxiety medication because of what this has done to my mental health. My stomach is in knots, my brain is swirling, I'm in a total panic. No Sales! No Sales! No Sales! This isn't only destroying my online business it's destroying my life! 

Message 110 of 165
latest reply

I've only had one skunk day (zero sales) this month so really can't complain.

Well I could, but no-one listens lol

Crusader Cat is watching

Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself. - L Tolstoy

"You are entitled to your own opinion, you are not however, entitled to your own facts."

Message 111 of 165
latest reply

Hi, is this your only selling account on Ebay, because under this user id you have 4 sales in January. Your post suggests you have had sales evey day this month of January minus 1 day, that's 11 days not counting today. Where are the other 7 sales?

Message 112 of 165
latest reply

On my other IDs = )  If you check you'll see I only recently started selling on this one. First sale Dec 1 last year in fact.

Crusader Cat is watching

Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself. - L Tolstoy

"You are entitled to your own opinion, you are not however, entitled to your own facts."

Message 113 of 165
latest reply

ok, then that's totally pheasble. Thanks for clarifying. 

Message 114 of 165
latest reply

No problem = )

My sales across all IDs here are at 39 for the month so far.

Crusader Cat is watching

Message 115 of 165
latest reply

When we get NO VIEWS, how can we sell anything? Dont panic and get yourself sick over it. Spread yourself out NOW. Dont wait around any longer, I have been waiting 6 months just to get some normal view counts. It isnt happening.

Message 116 of 165
latest reply

Maybe the circuit breaker is off

Message 117 of 165
latest reply

You only need 1 view if that's the person who buys your widget = )

Crusader Cat is watching

Message 118 of 165
latest reply

I remember when I would have multiple orders waiting to be shipped all over the world every Saturday morning.

I guess the Good Old Days are really gone.

Thank you eBay!

Message 119 of 165
latest reply

When ebay was young and I first started when I was little it was sooooo much fun. I was like a schoolgirl in a candy shop and sometimes had more disposable income than my parents. Now I am older and put in more hours than ever and my sales go down every year. I wish they would do some advertizing or offer some coupons or some incentives to get customers back from the ebay security breach and give us small sellers that also spend our money on ebay a little help. Us poor girls who are broke and are trying to scratch out a living without turning to dancing or relying on someone else to pay our bills.... sheesh... XP

Message 120 of 165
latest reply