Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Glitch that may affect buyers and sellers.

I just tried to make a purchase.Payment method was paypal.When I clicked on "complete purchase" a animated spinning clock appears that says "Thanks for using PayPal" for a few seconds ... then goes right back to the screen that says "complete purchas...

User avatar by Superstar
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Bidder with four month old account and zero feedback

I have a Czech Bidder with four month old account and zero feedback bidding on my item which is likely to go for somewhere between £180 and £250. I know we all started with zero, but most of us didn't open an account and not decide to buy or sell som...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Listing not showing

My listing shows active on My Ebay but when I go to search for it it can't be found. Even when i use the exact wording for the heading of the ad

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 5 replies
  • 1 helpful

Selling tips

What are some tips for selling items on eBay and maximizing profits?

Hot Selling Items that Won't Sell for You?

Tired of buying hot items with great sell through and they won't sell. Re-check sales. Others selling for little lower. So I lower price to compensate waiting a while after. Again no sales. Re-check comps. Oh look at that, people now paying more than...

User avatar by Scout
  • 36 replies
  • 7 helpful

Resolved! Seller beware

This buyer bought 3 beautiful bras from me, 2 Victoria Secret & 1 Pink from Victoria Secret sports bra, for $9.99. The buyer received them and left me a negative review, stating they were not all Victoria Secret. I wrote back, 'which one are you refe...

Resolved! My listing is not visible after 4 days of listening. But eBay emailed my listing is live.

My listing is not visible at search time line after 4 days of listening. But eBay emailed my listing is live and time is running. I have inquired from eBay and replied 'indexing' takes place the site is updated with all of the newly listed items' and...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors