Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 19 helpful

Resolved! Ebay is not your friend

Ebay is a heartless money hungry machine. They don’t want small sellers so they “Hold” my money. Sale was perfect. No problems They don’t have the right to hold my money. $1500 is not alot of money but it nearly killed me. 22 years 100% positive. Now...

Can a buyer initiate a chargeback without opening a return?

A buyer received 2 of 3 boxes this afternoon, USPS shows the third box is arriving this evening. Buyer threatens to get his money back via his credit card company because "this is fraudulent". I sent him shipping progress detail via USPS which clearl...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 18 replies
  • 1 helpful

I think this is a scam?

Buyer (0 feedback) sent me an offer that was the same as my asking price, so odd. I accepted, then received a message saying they tried to pay but it didn’t work and asked if I could please them feedback so they could try to pay again. I’m sure this ...

Would you Block this Buyer?

I don't take offers, so they sent a message asking for $10 off. I was going to counter with $5 off but then I saw their feedback left for others. Now I'm actually considering blocking. I'm the only person that has this mascara available on eBay and I...

Screenshot_20230206_203209_Samsung Internet.jpg

Resolved! Template Name Auto Deletes - Cannot Create a New Template

Hey,I am running into a problem where when I go and try and make a template, the Template Name field automatically erases what I type after a few seconds. Therefore I cannot create a template. I have tried different computers, browsers, and mobile. A...

what is ebay seller hub??

what is ebay seller hub? I've recently had to sign up for this eBay seller hub thing in order to fix the shipping for my listings, it's fixed now but now I'm curious as to what this entire thing is. Beforehand, I've never had to do any of this prior ...

vxicepvp2_0-1680985325114.png

Fixing the offer software

Does not look like it's been fixed. At least it's not higher than the original price. US $2.24Seller's offerUS $2.24Original Price

User avatar by Visionary
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

ended BIN listings automatically re-list

as the title states, do I have an option to not relist BIN when the listing(s) expire. I would like to pick the ones I want to relist?If so, what am I looking for that will enable me to do that?TIA Howard

shipping stickers

Does anyone know how i can offer in usps standard envelope? I sell flat stickers and standard envelope would be the most economical way for me to ship them. I know that ebay offers a discount for this shipping method. however When i choose "stickers ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors