Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Seller plagerized my listing description Word for Word, including the listing title!

I was very shocked to come face to face with my hard work copied to the listing of another seller. This person did not change a thing! I'm actually embarrassed, what would a customer think? What should I do? What would YOU do? I invest a lot of time ...

Resolved! Seller copied everything in my listing for used pants

I noticed a listing that has copied my photos, title, item specifics, and description, including exact measurements on pre-owned pants, down to the last comma!! Is this allowed?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 48 replies
  • 2 helpful

someone copying my entire Exact description

Is there any type of policy against someone copying my EXACT description & putting it on their listing? Even though their 1st line which says there has never been open & mine has?????

Can't Purchase Shipping Label from Selling Overview

Hi, I'm looking to see if anyone else is having issues purchasing shipping labels through the selling overview page? I used to be able to, but now the options are "mark as shipped" and "add tracking" for shipping associated tasks I can do from the se...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay is holding my money for 30 days

I sold two expensive paintings and ebay is holding my money for 30 days despite the FedEx shipment being signed for by the buyer when received and the buyer posting a comment that is was received in excellent condition and they are happy with the pur...

New International Shipping

Has anyone had any luck with the new International Shipping program? I think they may have rolled it out a little too soon, before the bugs were fixed. I'm already seeing problems reported in the community forum. 1: I cannot find any notification on ...

Competitors or Ebay extortion Bots?

The 2 best days I ever had selling on eBay, both led to the following day some super scam artist treating me like a dog. Both wanting free stuff. Both speaking like all they know how to say is, "how mad they are." After 25 messages from this person o...

glitches!!

I first called eBay 4 or 5 days ago about the Markdown Manager not working, it only goes to step 1 out of 3. They said they would put a ticket in to IT but still not working!! SO frustrating, especially since it's a Holiday weekend and I like to have...

not able to list items

Wanted to start listing and thesvystem just keep thinking but not allowing me to list from my templates or from sell similar. What should I do?

Buyer purchased on the 21st and didn't pay. Now eBay falsely shows purchase date as the 24th.

As a result I wasn't able to select nonpayment as the reason for cancelling the order. I spoke to rep who said that they have been getting numerous calls about this issue and it is one that needs fixing on their end. In the meantime she told me to se...

sold 1.jpg sold 2.jpg
Most Marked as Helpful Authors