Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

negative feedback for no reason

Not sure how to avoid false feedback from terrible buyers. Not sure how to dispute liars. Have contacted eBay , but they seem to favor buyers?

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Can I sell items from outside of the States?

Hi, I have plan to advertise products on ebay.com (USA) as I see this has more customer views and a wider audience. And I have in fact sold many things before on ebay.com. But since Paypal is no longer the preferred medium for seller to receive payme...

Views decreasing?

I had 19 views on one item and today it went down to 16. How is that possible? Thank you.

Used Cosmetics?

I Bought a Lot of make up online to reasale on here and i told my daughter i would let her have an item from that lot but when sorting thru the items, she took and opened the wrong one. i Figured no big deal, I'll just list it as "used" but while try...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 9 replies
  • 1 helpful

Zero Feedback Bidders Are a Problem

There is something weird going on with zero feedback bidders. I just had an auction end with two zero feedback bidders driving the price up beyond normal and then not paying. That auction had several unique zero feedback bidders. It was an Apple Watc...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 19 replies
  • 4 helpful

Anyone else using Lightroom mobile for their photos?

Lightroom mobile just got an upgrade and I'm not a fan. Being a photographer, I've always used Lightroom for my photos because I prefer it over the basic camera app on my phone. Up until now, I've been able to "set and forget" my lighting. Now I'm ha...

Selling

Absolutely appalled at the way eBay handle sales and their approach regarding buyers despite myself being a member since 2009. It is transparently obvious that a buyer can create an account within days and purchase items with no intention of paying, ...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 2 helpful

buyer did not pay list price

Why am I getting a request to ship to a buyer that has only paid a partial amount of the list price?

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 15 replies
  • 1 helpful

Private bidding last few hours suspiciously

Can someone please explain why private bidding keeps popping up last few hours on my items? I'm sick and tired of all the fraud. Why would same person outbid themselves? Can someone verify if *** and *** are legit buyers??

Most Marked as Helpful Authors