Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Monthly Chat - August 2nd at 1:00 pm PST

We are excited to announce that our Shipping team will be joining us for the August monthly chat! Get your questions ready for our Shipping team here on August 2nd at 1:00 pm PST, (one week earlier than our prior chats).

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 2 helpful

Resolved! do not ship to country bought but can't pay?

Received a message from a buyer in a country that I do not ship to (mexico) stating that they cannot pay for an item. Do they mean because they are not on my list of countries I ship to? If so, why were they able to buy but then not pay? or do they m...

Message alert

Last night a repeat buyer sent me a new message and when I try to respond, this is the message from eBay:You are attempting to communicate with an invalid item. Does that mean she wanted the message retracted?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Time away: sell or no sales?

I'm going to be off for 5 days, the longest I've been off in a while. When I am off for 2-3 days, I do the time away & continue to allow sales. I'm not sure if I should continue to allow sales for my 5 days off. I'm inclined to not allow sales, but w...

Why only auction?

I took a broke from the sale for a whiled. Now I can only sold via auction. I tried everything written here. but i can't fix it. can you help?I tryed everything!

Item pagesa

Is there any way to edit your actual item page on ebay? They are putting advertisements for other sellers' jewelry right under the item that I have listed and now no one knows to scroll down to see the item description etc. Ads should be at the botto...

Is anybody else having -0- sales this month?

I know, I know, don't tell me this is a common question. But this is highly unusual. It's the middle of July and I have had 0 sales. And I have 2 accounts!We know that EB wants to push everybody in to the sponsored ads section, but even with that I h...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 53 replies
  • 8 helpful

100% positive seller feedback and 100% positive as a breaker -- CAN NO LONGER BREAK?????

I 've been a hobbyist breaker of NFL cards for the last few years. First the IRS $600 selling limits limited the hobby and now eBay terminating breaks from reputable breakers.... While failing to enforce their own selling practice standards. I've had...

hades_the_80s_collector_0-1686869741337.png

Does an open dispute slow your sales?

I have an open dispute and the buyer is not communicating. I refuse to just refund the money at this time. In the meantime sales have nearly stopped for several days. I suspect I'm being placed lower in search results or more until I decide to refund...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors