Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Selling update

Buyer bought an item paid for it, after I shipped the item he requested to cancel the order and demanded a refund. how do I deal with this being a new seller? Update:The person is now filing a payment dispute with a false claim how to resolve this?(A...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 20 replies
  • 0 helpful

Sending offers to buyers with different items

I have had a few messages with buyers who want different items in my shop. For example, lets say they was Item ABC, and Item XYZ. However, they want me to send them an offer for both. Let's just say they agreed to pay $5 for each item. I want the abi...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Promoted Listings Standard question

!-I have read e-Bays pages for the PLS, but still do not understand why, even though I have chosen to promote all listings in the past 5 mos., approx. 25% of my sales were for non- promoted items. I chose 2% across the board, when originally listing ...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Beware of fraudulent sellers.

Sellers on Ebay are taking your money. My order was sent to the wrong address through DHL. Good luck tracking that. I was promised a refund. Guess what? I'm still waiting. Seller admitted item was sent to wrong address. Now, miraculously, his warehou...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Historically Sensitive Pictures

So I listed a very old Historically significant photo for sale that is of a very sensitive subject. About 2 hours after I posted it was removed for being offensive. While I do agree it is a sensitive subject, I also believe I'm being unfairly singled...

Question about time away

I closed my store a few months ago but still keep an inventory of about 100 items on ebay. I am going on a week long trip in October. Can I still schedule time away even though I don't have a store or will I need to end all my listings before I leave...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 1 helpful

Ebay is trash. It's over.

They ruined my business and robbed us all by throttling and beyond that, the stress isn't worth the $. They do not care. Ebay is dead to me.

Followers Are Gone

why did ebay block you from seeing your followers? what was their point or rationale? if i'm following you & you know i'm a regular buyer wouldn't you alert me to items i buy? doesn't that increase sales? or at the very least list more stuff i'd buy....

Sellers of GIFTCARD beware.

First off, I have been an eBay member for 20 years and never had one issue until I sold two gift cards recently. Both were bought at what I find suspiciously high prices. Why do I say this? Because you can buy them cheaper on a website like a raise o...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors