Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Resolved! Who is right? USPS tracking or eBay shipping information?

I am a buyer with a bit of a different problem. eBay claims my item has been shipped, however, when I click on 'track package' it says that only a shipping label was created on Aug 9, at 7:25 pm, but that USPS has not received the package. It said th...

Resolved! Can't list item due to false "payment method" issue?

Anybody else unable to list an item due to getting this false error message upon submission "It appears you are offering a payment method that is not permitted in the eBay marketplace." ? I have recreated the listing 4 times. It's not an actual payme...

Customized Invoice

How do I change the information in my customized invoice that I send to customers? There is text in the auto-generated invoice that you send, that I want to change, and I can't figure out how to do it. *NOTE* the simple directions found in help artic...

Invoice Text.JPG Invoice Text2B.JPG Invoice Text3B.JPG Invoice Text 4.JPG

Changes to 'Manage orders awaiting dispatch' page in seller hub

Manage orders awaiting dispatch page changes in seller hub.Over the weekend the 'manage orders awaiting dispatch' page has been changed in the seller hub.You cannot now sort the 'date sold' column. Also, the addition of an 'action' check box having r...

discounted or combined shipping

Hello, I have had multiple buyers tell me when placing multiple items in the cart to purchase at one time, there is no option to request an invoice for the discounted shipping. Does anyone know how I can set up my Store to offer discounted or combine...

No visible copper clad on state quarter

Found this quarter like a month ago and it’s silver all the way around on the coin with no trace of copper clad, is this a error?

mojoomega_0-1617061742288.jpeg mojoomega_1-1617061767722.jpeg

Can't get shipping to work when posting info of Selling

I can't get shipping info to log. I use as suggested and click Recommendation: USPS Ground Advantage. Then I add the weight and dimensions . When I click on the highlighted Recommendation it comes up but then disappears .I then try to select my own s...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

AUTHENTICITY GUARANTEE TRADING CARDS - SHIPPING/PACKAGING

Hello There. I have not been able to find info for re-packaging by authenticators. Can any of you offer some insight? Once the card is authenticated, is it placed in a new toploader? If not, what? Do I need to be concerned the card could shift causin...

Seller's Hub-can't gain access

I think I've been using seller's hub for at least a year. I just tried to access it to do some new listings and it just switches back to my regular seller's page. I 've never had this happen before. When I am on regular page, click selling in drop do...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

EDITING TITLE IN LISTING

Hi this is really frustrating me. I have a draft listing saved and can't submit it because when I typed the title in incorrectly and by mistake choose 'custom' when I am trying to type in the correct title the incorrect one keeps being added automati...

FEEDBACK DISASTER

Buyer left us a neutral feedback stating the steering wheel was not leather. Buyer never contacted us in any way and did not use our free returns. I figured I would call in to ebay since it is in fact leather. I offered to provide the rep with the ma...

Why is my listing not showing after 24 hours?

Hey everyone. I used to sell on eBay and haven’t done so in a while. Tried making a listing of random items I have yesterday morning and it still has 0 views and doesn’t show up when I search with key terms (at least not on my end). The item number i...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors