Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

eBay's International shipping Progtam

I don't recall joining eBay's International shipping program, but I just found out that I did. I am trying to ship a package to a buyer in Germany and eBay tells me I have to use the ISP. As I understand, the way it works, you ship your package to a ...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 9 replies
  • 1 helpful

Second Account

I currently have an account I want to continue to use to sell my items. I am looking to start a new eBay seller account that will focus on my parent's estate items. Is there an easy way to connect the two together so the new seller account can be sup...

Seller Account Different

I have an old account I logged into and it looks much different from my new seller account. I am unable to use preset listings and it looks like it's set up for a beginner. Both my accounts are personal and I am confused why I can't use preset listin...

Listing is a LEGAL binding contract ! BUT !!

Ok, so was talking to a friend ( BOOB lawyer ) great guy though !! LOLSo since listings are a binding LEGAL agreement ( as stated in eBay's rules ) I was informed that when the listing STATES CLEARLY return shipping is buyers responsibility ( FOR ANY...

Marketing

Hey Ebay, could you make some more ways for me to pay you. I do not like making money. I like giving it all to you more. Thank you for taking over $400 in marketing fees from me and giving me $60 in sales. You will all be on superyachts in no time. J...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 17 replies
  • 6 helpful

Sellers don’t have Guarantees- Beware

I have sold product for a little under a year now on eBay. Outside of some of their outlandish fees that clearly are based off politics my experience up till now has been good. I sold over 151 units across 92 shipments of this particular item. 100% f...

Messaging not working?

Hello,I have had 2 recent buyers message me through sending a note to seller when they purchase items. Both told me they tried to message me through contact seller on my listings to ask a question before buying but were unable to do so. So I tried to...

Extending offers to watchers

I have an item listed that had two watchers. I sent an offer to them. I have not heard anything from either. Since then, I have two new watchers. I would like to send them an offer also. How do I do that? Or do I have to wait for the time to run out ...

Top Rated Plus ? seller

Hello, Everyone wants to be a "Top Rated Plus" blue star seller.It means Sellers with highest buyer ratings....really?Saw this one seller : 98.7 feedback rating 15 negatives in a month...59 in a year. 4 neutrals in a month...43 in a year 696 positive...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors