Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Marketplace Data - Sales By Category - ??

Please help me understand what these numbers mean to the small seller and how this information can offer insight to increasing sales. Please note I list as fixed priced only. Check out the March figures - way down compared to Feb and April. I don't k...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Anyone else see that tumbleweed roll by?? lol

Well, June is approaching & the first 5 months of 2017, on eBay, have been absolutely dismal! Even the entire fall was lousy. Looking to eBay for a protfitable future seems completely out of the question now. If it wasn't for 3 buyers buying multiple...

Search not working again today!

Search is NOT working again today. I did a search for vintage twin sheet sets, of course it takes me to bedding but that is not what I want, I have to click collectibles since I want VINTAGE, not knock off sheets made in China. When I click collectib...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 24 replies
  • 1 helpful

Why does eBay allow counterfeit and cloned items on their site, against their policies?

When I search the word clone I come up with over 78,000 items for sale but per our user agreement we aren't suppose to use the word clone in our titles. When I search clone knife everyone of the 60 current items are counterfeit... I advised eBay of t...

CONTINUING SAGA of TRS for LATE SHIPMENTS ...

Earlier this week I wrote that I was in danger of losing my TRS due to late shipments while on vacation, that was for domestic sales. This morning I get a notice from eBay that I am no longer TRS for international sales. I have a total of 300 interna...

THRIFT STORE BUYER/RESELLER? - HAVE YOU BEEN TREATED RUDELY BECAUSE OF IT?

I have, multiple times. I am not sure why the discrimination but it's real. Most thrifts are fine and realise that what we don't resell, likely gets donated right back to them. It's a constant source of income, even in the slowest months. Any one els...

Slow Sales for Everyone

It's the ECONOMY again. People are scared to spend money they don't have! And with the looming war with North Korea things are only going to get worse. I've been storing water for months now, because when the grid goes down you won't be able to pump ...

User avatar by Guide
  • 89 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! Buyer asking 'complete' on item, even though 'not complete' in the description

Hello:The buyer asking whether I still have a stand of the airplane model. He appears to me the airplane model is complete. The airplane model is old and not complete, then it was a big discount price I put on my auction.My question is;How to respond...

listing a condo

Was wondering what steps to take to listing a FHA approved 1 bd condo. Never listed a home before on ebay. Is it possible?

How to enable Pre-Approved bidders option? (workaround inside)

Hello, Because of a high amount of bad/entitled buyers that Ebay has created, I have had to make my own "pre-approval" process. Right now I have to raise the price of my item unreasonably high and make a comment in the description to "please contact ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 16 replies
  • 3 helpful

why ebay why ?

Twice per year eBay comes up with a reason for us to revise our listings Many of my listings are very old I may have started with 100 item or even as few as 5 but ... Ebay had me revise for bigger pictures then it was mobile friendly and a myriad of ...

Listing Question...

I have not sold on ebay for a few years, but considering listing again.... can we still use our own html and host our photos from our own source? I haven't seen this question posted recently.... thanks

Resolved! Are using stock photos allowed?

Hi,I use a stock photo most of the time to show fits of my clothing, but I also show real pictures of the items. I have someone asking for a return because the color is not as shown or described. I have the color in the listing and the title, also pi...

item specifics when listing

I don't know if this has been asked or covered, but i can't find much googling. I was wondering if filling out item specifics on an item will limit visibility to an item if a buyer is checking boxes to limit their search. For instance, if i'm a buyer...

Do Watchers get notification of price changes?

I don't recall ever getting notice of a price change on an item I'm watching on eBay, has anyone ever got one? All my current listings are FP, due to end on Thursday before going dark until late on the 23rd. I thought I'd try something new and a few ...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 13 replies
  • 1 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors