Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Resolved! I wonder why ebay won't listen even though they seem to want our help...

Bottom line, I believe ebay sort of appreciates the free help offered by posters on these boards. Community answers is even a choice when members go searching on help and contact. Given that, I wonder why they totally ignore our pleas to fix/tweak so...

Cancelling bids from zero feedback accounts

I started 4 auctions a few days ago, in each one I added this to the description, because I thought it seemed like a good idea -"If you have an account with zero feedback, please send me a message before bidding on this item. You can bid as soon as y...

Unable to revise listing & add FedEx SmartPost as a shipping option

After I completed a listing, I decided I wanted to add FedEx SmartPost as a shipping option. I was able to add it, but it doesn't show up in the listing. So, I tried sell similar, but that didn't work, so I deleted that listing & did an entirely new ...

Picture Hosting ~ My site or eBay's?

I've been hosting my own pictures for years. But when I look at my listings on mobile you have to click on the description to see my other pictures besides the one in gallery. I'm not howmany people do that. If I have eBay host my pictures I do belie...

User avatar by Guide
  • 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

Anybody familiar with Bonanza??? I am DONE with Ebay

Anyone tried Bonanza. They seem to have great reviews. I see they have an app that will upload your Ebay items right to there site. Ebay has too many technical glittches and not available at this time messages. Not to mention a MAJOR decline in sales...

Vacation Mode -- Quesstion about auctions

Hi! If I set my store on vacation for a trip I am taking this week Friday - Monday what will happen to my auctions? Anything? I put a few up on a 10-day auction earlier today and I'll be home before they end. I am not hiding my listings, just extendi...

ebay store

how do u start one? is it better than auctions if u have a ton of stuff to sell?

Buyers Remorse, will ebay remove negative feedback?

Hello,I dont know how much detail i can get into (privacy),But someone bought some circuit boards 1 month and 1 day ago, I have a return period of 14 days.The buyer said that his son ordered it, but he went to jail and needs bail money (sounds fishy ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Innappropiate Text

I received a text message today stating that someone had puechased an item, and wanted to know how to proced.There is no record of this purchase, and I have no idea how he got my cell phone number. I do not release that to anyone.This is highly suspe...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

Possible scammer?

Hello! I am usually a buyer on ebay, but I have begun to sell some of my old games so now I'm kind of getting into the selling business. Today one of my games sold, but the buyer was someone with zero feedback who just joined today. I received the pa...

Item condition

Hello. I'm new to selling on eBay and have a question that I'd appreciate input on. I have a CB radio that I am probably going to sell. I had it tested and it power up, transmits, and receives just fine. The only problem with it is that it has a mete...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay is Covering our listings with competitors listings, placed right inside of our listings

This thing that EBAY Started recently, where they cover up your listing and place your competitors listings over the top of yours, completely blocking your own customers from buying from you is just incredible. And the fact that ebay hides that they ...

Resolved! Border being cut off on the right side

My right side border is being cut off when viewing the listing. I was thinking max-width: 850px; may be causing the issue, to wide for the description space ebay allows? Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.#listing { min-width: 320px...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors