cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to revise listing & add FedEx SmartPost as a shipping option

After I completed a listing, I decided I wanted to add FedEx SmartPost as a shipping option. I was able to add it, but it doesn't show up in the listing. So, I tried sell similar, but that didn't work, so I deleted that listing & did an entirely new one. Still won't show up in the completed listing. Any suggestions?

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

@eclectic_seller_too, VIEW the listing, then click on the "Shipping and Payments" tab and see if it's there.

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

It's not there.

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

Which item? I see SmartPost on the chess set.

The easier you are to offend the easier you are to control.

We seem to be getting closer and closer to a situation where nobody is responsible for what they did but we are all responsible for what somebody else did. - Thomas Sowell
Message 4 of 8
latest reply

The salsa nachos platter. It worked on the chess set, because I did it, when I created the listing.

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

Eek.  The dimensional weight charges for Priority Zones 5-9 bill at the 11 lb rate instead of the actual 6 lbs on that nacho dish.  It's not so bad for your neighbors.

I would NOT send fragile items via SmartPost.  Neither will take responsibility for damage.  They'll blame eachother.  Also, there are too many negative posts on the board about smart post/fragile items damage.  Just search on the Shipping & Returns board "smart post damage" or "smart post insurance"  You'll be happy it didn't stick.

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

Don't use SmartPost?

SmartPost is a Frankenstein Monster. An unholy chimera made with the worst pieces of 2 companies. I would never foist SmartPost as a shipping option on my customers. It's the land equivalent of sea mail.

And never bother sending anything remotely breakable with it. I've been screwed by them several times as a customer. If I see this as the only option for shipping from a seller, I avoid the seller.
Message 7 of 8
latest reply

Avoid SmartPost. Trust me. I've been screwed over so so many times both as a seller AND a buyer.

Message 8 of 8
latest reply