Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 22 helpful

Seller fees/ negative feedback when the buyer does not pay for the item

I think the system is not fair for sellers. If I sell a car and the "buyer" decides to give the run around and never buys the car, eBay should not charge a $50 insertion fee. There is no penalty for the buyer that just buys something and never contac...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay Selling Fee

Why eBay require me to key in credit card information for selling fee during new product listing?

eBay.jpg

Can't finish listing in Ebay Motors

Trying to list my motorcycle in Ebay Motors but when I click list button it takes me back to "Attention Sellers" section: Attention Sellers: 為進一步提高交易環境的安全,所有在海外 eBay 網站註冊帳戶或把註冊資料更改為海外地區的用戶,均需通過額外的認證步驟。你需要向 eBay 提供額外資料以認證註冊資料。您可以通過以下方式聯繫相關部門諮詢解決帳戶問題:菲...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Been a While (International Shipping)

It's been at least 2 years since I shipped anything heavy internationally. All of my shipments in the last 2 years have been FC. With all the rate increases, is USPS still the most affordable shipping option for a package shipped by weight 2-3 lb fro...

Velcro is a no no word now

So now we can't use the word Velcro in our listings? It's a trademark infringement? Isn't every brand name a trademark-Nike, Cole Haan, Ralph Lauren? So how do I list a pair of shoes..."So and So Womens loafers brown with fuzzy sticky closures" very ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Contacting buyer for a purchase over two months ago

I need to get in touch with a buyer regarding a purchase. The purchase was made over two months ago and the buyer has not left any feedback, so I have no way of getting in contact with them (the purchase no longer appears on my selling dashboard). I ...

• 22 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Shipping with standard envelope -- USPS stamp denomination differences?

So I have a bunch of small, thin items I am planning to sell, and they can reasonably fit in a standard envelope for USPS first-class. I'm looking around to buy a book of stamps for this reason, and I noticed that USPS has different types of denomina...

Any good yard/garage sale finds yet?

I stumbled onto about 3 dozen vintage super nice indented Fantasia Christmas ornaments from the '40's & '50's today for $10. After checking the solds here, there is probably a solid $300 worth of ornaments (the wife claimed them right away) but it's ...

Can not add automatic payment method by Paypal

I want to list my item for sale. At the last, when click to add a new payment method (I'm using Paypal), i got this kind of error: Something went wrong. We're sorry !!! Please help me to check and find out what's happening. Thank you !

Reporting a "Power" Seller

Is there any way to report a seller for bad practices? I ordered an item from someone in Ca...2 days later i get an email stating that I had gotten a refund from this seller because "buyer had requested" that order be cancelled. I realize he felt the...

Resolved! Buyer paid with PayPal, but has zero ratings, address is a warehouse, and name looks like gibberish

What should I do in this situation? Here are the details: Buyer registered an account the day before I listed the item, and has zero ratings.Buyer used BIN to buy a pair of bookshelf speakers from me, and promptly paid with PayPal.Shipping address is...

• 15 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay Open

http://community.ebay.com/t5/eBay-Open-2017/eBay-Open-2017-Come-join-us/td-p/26960819/jump-to/first-unread-message If anyone is interested, just stumbled across this under Inside eBay.

Case in Ebay and Paypal

A buyer opened a return request for item received as damaged, and I offered a replacement through the request. An hour later, I received a paypal case from the same person so that my money is withheld. In this case, is it better if I just refund the ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Suspicious buyer behavior?

So I just sold a camera for 800 bucks and I get the "You've recieved a payment" email where like the buyer has paid you but it's not yours until they recieve the item, but then I get a suspicious buyer email from Ebay. So what do I do?

Most Marked as Helpful Authors