Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 21 helpful

Buyer is trying to scam me.

I recently listed a few Nintendo (NES) games from my childhood collection on eBay. All of our games were photographed and tested on our old NES console before we listed them. One buyer made an offer for one of my games, which I accepted. Upon recepit...

Buyer Returning Item Shipping Question

A buyer purchased an item of mine with expenisive 1 day express shipping. Long story short the buyer wants to return the item (in which I pay for return shipping). When she returns it will it automatically default to the expensive 1 day shipping or i...

When does the credit get applied on this Save 10% promotion?

I just sold a qualifying item on the latest "Sell any items and save 10% on Selling Fees" promotion. The items has a green PROMO listed with it, but shows a debit of 10%. I know on a similar promotion it said the credit woukld show up the next month ...

User avatar by Scout
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Problems with relisting

Is anyone having problems trying to relist their items? Since the new listing screen that Ebay has introduced , I am finding that I cannot relist an item, I have to delete and list from scratch. I use Firefox browser. Thanks.

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay selling fees far too expensive. -Long time user

Nearly every time I sell an item on eBay I have sellers remorse after all the fees. I do my best to price products accordingly but when they sell for a fair price the small PayPal fee, the additional shipping costs a seller incures (packing materials...

Feedback for Buyers

As a seller since 1999 I feel eBay is unfair to sellers as far as feedback. I had to wait 2 weeks for a payment and had to leave positive feedback or no feedback at all. Also in the last month I have sold approx. 30 items and have only received feedb...

Get tired and hurt from the drop shipper, reseller

The resellers take advantage of ebay's buyer protection program. They just try to earn money in the middle and do not take resposibility of anything due to ebay's policy. Any time, any reason, any problem, they will file the claim "not as described"....

Is this a Scam??

I have noticed a few times when I have a particular listing for an item of relatively high value and/or bulky/heavy, I include my email address (Not my Paypal email) in the description (in case a buyer wants more info about collection etc), and I rec...

Resolved! Why doesn't ebay enforce Trademark Infringement ?

I have a competitor that prints counterfeit bar-code labels for several major manufacturers for repair kits he produces himself . . . the named manufacturer never had anything to do with the items he is selling. His fake labels are displayed in his l...

Shady buyer?

My auction for a MacBook Air 13-inch just sold. This user has a 0 rating and I've already sent them a payment invoice (before I received this message) and I don't want to conduct this sale outside of eBay's systems (and they seem pretty shady regardl...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 3 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! Seller says not delivered, tracking says location unsafe left notice.

Buyer is saying he never recieved the item. Well he saying i never shipped it. Tracking is stating that there was a delivery attempt. That it was unsafe and a notice was left. Does that count as being delivered. What do I do? Do I just refund the mea...

UPC "DOES NOT APPLY" does not work...

Has it finally come. Can't seem to use "Does not Apply" for UPC on certain name brand new items. Not looking forward to the extra time to enter UPC on every listing. Right now it seems mostly on certain brands, Disney, Calvin Klien, Ralph Lauren. I g...

Changing handling time when there is a not yet accepted counter offer

We are leaving for a few days, back on Thursday. A few hours ago I had an offer on an item and I made a counter offer that has not been accepted as yet. I just changed all my listings to 5 business days handling. Anyone know if that one item is "froz...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

I may be off base but...

I was thinking today, that my sales went for a nose dive (and I mean a few hundred a month to absolutely zero) right about the time eBay started requiring us to remove active content.Any thoughts?

Most Marked as Helpful Authors