Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Sales have taken a nose dive...

...for at least a year. Still selling the same items that once sold very well. Whats causing this, the economy, eBay ? I sell under a different name.

Why are funds now 'pending' after return opened?

I had a buyer request a refund for 'doesn't fit' today. As soon Pin as I accepted it I noticed that in PayPal the status of the payment went to 'pending' and is now no longer available. I have never noticed this before with this type of return. Yes I...

Buyer trying to scam me

So, I sold a 12 string Breedlove acoustic electric on July 18, 2007. According to FedEx the guitar was delivered on July 27, 2017.The buyer is now claiming that they did not receive the guitar, and has $388 of my Paypal dollars held "hostage" I find ...

How to appeal the decision on a case

Hello, I made a sale and specifically listed "No returns aceepted" in the listing. I had a customer mesage me that his product was defective, which I know it wasn't as I personally inspected and tested the product before being sent. He bought 2 of th...

Dispute Resolution

Learned a very valuable lesson. eBay and PayPal handle disputes very differently yet are bound by PayPal resolution. PayPal doesn't and won't use eBay email exchange in resolution process. So if there is pertanent and valuable information in that exc...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Non-payment from buyer

I "sold" an item on ebay 14 days ago and never received payment or any communication from buyer. A buyer who has zero feedback. It is very frustrating for me as my only option was to "open a case" which I did. I dont even know what that means as it r...

UGG Boots Style Identification

Hi! A contact of mine gave me two pairs of authentic UGG boots. I am having trouble identifying the style line name. I have narrowed it to down to either "Cory" or "Kristin". I have been to the UGG site and all over other eBay listings and other web ...

Picture issue

So I complete a listing and post my auction or BIN. My pictures are almost all 1600x1200(ebay image uploader). Whenever I click on any of my listings in any browser or on any computer, the main presentation image in the listing is about half of the s...

Zoom is back on new listings

I have done 2 new listings today, and the zoom feature is back on both of them. It is NOT back on the ones I listed yesterday. Just a heads up. Best!

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 1 replies
  • 2 helpful

Strange Promoted Listings Anomaly

I had a strange experience the other day. It was strange to me at least because it was the first time I'd seen something like it. It was that my impressions were through the roof, for me anyway. I've only been using promoted listings around 3 months ...

August24 impressions.png August 24 clicks.png August 25 clicks.png August 25 impressions.png

SELLING IS NOT EASY!

Selling is NOT easy, I feel like I am pounding bricks AND if does not help: the lights are turned off in my store at all times except: 9pm to 12:00am.

Buyer cheated me

Hi everybody,A customer bought from me an item 3 months ago, i sent the item for her to Russia with tracking number, the item arrived to Russia but she didn't received her, Then she opened against me a case asking me refound, so i told her once i rec...

confused.

Hi, I have been selling for years and done well. This last 6 months have been ill and have not listed but still ran the 126 items that were seaonaly suitable. I have had no sales. maybe 2. It it because I do not list new that things get lost in ebay ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors