Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Resolved! Opened unpaid item case against buyer - when can I block buyer from bidding on my other items?

I just opened an unpaid item case against a buyer who hasn't paid for 2 days after the sale. Before I opened the UPI case, I contacted the buyer but she has not responded to date. I know I have to give her another 4 days to pay before the case can be...

buyer refund before i receipt my return item

Hello i need to know what I need to do. I sold an item it was a belt the buyer kept it for a week and then stated it was not real. I never stated it was real but he wanted his money back and you gave it to him plus shipping. When the belt was returne...

Ebay - Come on - Bid Cancellations are out of control - System manipulation

Looking for some eBay Moderater input So I buy this item - I've bought several on ebay. I like to keep my money within the system and support other sellers if their USA based. Yesterday I had a bid cancellation on this same product. The day before I ...

Free Returns: What is your Experience Thus Far?

Free Returns: What is your Experience Thus Far? To be honest, this scares the **bleep** out of me. I've seen some sellers who have this plastered in their listing; I just can not understand why "this" is necessary. Most buyers are aware, no one reall...

New 'layout' for unsold items. This will now QUADRUPLE time it takes to re-list.

Not seeing a thread on this. Am I the 'first' to see this change? I just went to re-list a couple hundred items. I usually pick and choose which ones I want to do and never just do 'all' at once.So now, with the new 'layout' I can see THREE items on ...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 39 replies
  • 5 helpful

COMBINED SHIPPING HAS ENDED FOR BUY IT NOW

I'm so ebayed out I could scream. NOW they demand immediate payment on buy it now items under a certain sell $. I allow buyers to shop for a while...auction or buy it now and combine for lots of savings.This is going to HURT my business substantially...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 39 replies
  • 1 helpful

Ring Around The Collar

I think someone a few days ago mentioned a product that will work on that but I forget what it was called and I can't find the thread. A shirt I have is in beautiful condition everywhere except in the back of the neck/collar where the white is dingy....

Can someone recommend an image hosting service with hotlinking?

We've been using the Comcast FTP hosting site for 5 years....they just deleted the picture hosting as of Oct 8th. All of my old listing pictures have now vanished. We are in the hunt for a reliable imagine hosting service with hotlinking. Cost is not...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Free shipping bubble

Does anyone know what happened to the free shipping bubble that appears in the upper right hand corner of the picture on listings? All of my listings had them but suddenly they're gone. If I click to revise the item and preview it, the bubble is ther...

Sales seem to have slowed down over the years.

From the UK, but posting on here, as well as the UK forum, as we have sold most items overseas over the years (all listings have appeared on eBay.com due to international site visibility), and also seeing accounts on both forums of increased difficul...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

I know this has been discussed, but when did I miss it?

Shipped 2 items in one package this morning and can no longer enter the tracking number for the second item. As we have always been able to do before. Message in red* is:This tracking number is already associated with another active shipment Is this ...

Resolved! Edit Doesn’t work Anymore

I just wanted to add a few more words to the description and this function no longer works.

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

Selling

Hi, What is the fixed price? Is it the same as BIN?Thanks.

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Texas/Louisana - Shipping & Receiving

Please be considerate/understanding for the next few weeks due to Hurricane Harvey with shipping and receiving from eBayers in these states. We are all trying to help one another - Survive! Thanks in Advance!

Most Marked as Helpful Authors