Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 21 helpful

Fake or scammer buyer

Ok I listed a cell phone on a 3 day auction, the buyer that edged everybody out had zero feedback, phone number search came back to adult service and address came back as a huge building in Miami that looks like a forward shipper. Their payment was r...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

If there was no eBay where would you be?

I worked for Boeing as a skilled tool maker making $32 an hour back in 2000 when they laid me off. Current Boeing tool makers make $44 an hour If not for eBay I would've had to take a job making $15 an hour and when you're making $32 it's a hard pill...

User avatar by Guide
  • 23 replies
  • 3 helpful

trying to post a buy it now sale

trying to post a item for sale and buy it now as the option to buy but i cant get it to come up only auction will come up with everything i try.

CANT LIST ANY ITEMS!?!? Bugged webpage!

To my disappointment, after signing up for eBay and finally getting down to listing some stuff (after hrs of taking photos and writing descriptions), I can't list anything! I click on the "Continue" at the bottom of the first page after you get to th...

Is it OK to Cancel an Order after issuing a Refund?

Due to some shipment issue, i can't ship the item to the requested country by Buyer. So i contact the buyer and issue a refund via PayPal.Is it ok to cancel the oreder now?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Email to Buyers from Stroe account question.

I was reading the store email info and was wondering where the list of Buyers comes from? Is there a choice ot generate emails to folks who have purchased from you or can emails ONLY be sent if people sign up to receive them?

Picture magnification issues all of a sudden?

s anyone else having major issues with the picture magnification tool? Only recently, it seems that many of my images on new listings can not be magnified when cursor is held over them {which is a great function eBay has and I like it very much}--thi...

Bulk scan listings for mobile size here

I've been asked many times to write a bulk scanner to test for mobile friendliness. To that end, this bulk scanner will load each listing, test it's size, and report a color coded list of results, with red being considerably oversized down to yellow ...

Resolved! How did seller get feedback removed?

So this question is to understand how a seller got feedback removed when I made a purchase as a buyer, since I'm not aware of what "method" they used to justify getting the feedback removed.A seller offered a given fabric per foot, in various colors ...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 92 replies
  • 0 helpful

Need to clear unanswered questions from listing.

eBay should allow sellers to clear or delete questions from members that the seller doesn't want or need to answer. The questions persist even after we "skip" them. Example: Buyer asks a question on the listing (not on the order). Seller answers ques...

Resolved! items that didn't sell.

Is there any place to "store" item listings and photos on things that didn't sell? I want to list them later, but I don't want to start the whole process all over again. Thanks !

File Exchange shipping issues

Can anyone tell me what I have missed in entering the data in a File Exchange template for calculated shipping? I have entered amounts for lenght, width, and depth of the package, the package type, shipping type, weight major, weight minor, weight un...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors