Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 20 helpful

Resolved! Priority mail lost

I did not receive my package and filed a claim for a total loss. But the Post Office is giving me the run around that it was marked delivered. But the mail chimp is a screw up. I spoke to the manager and he just confirmed. Should I call and ask them ...

Funds on hold

Recently made sales on a couple items I bought for cash. They were shoes that had random cards within them. These cards varied in price and I got some prett rare ones and sold them here. I bought them off someone cash so don’t have a receipt but eBay...

なぜ

購入した商品とは違う商品が届く返品する私が送料を負担領収書のと送り状の画像を送り返金を待つ返品した商品を追跡相手に届いた様、PayParで支払い何か問題があり入金されずPayParに問題があるから少し待ってくれ調査する数回同じやり取り後音信不通ebayに申告するも進捗なし結局返金はないまま今に至る約半年たかが5000円位なので我慢しろと言う事なのかさて皆さんはどう思う

Is sticker shock at the checkout causing buyers to quit?

I have had at least 2 people win bids and I send them an invoice, wait for payment, and they never pay. The bid has to be cancelled.Thinking out loud: Are buyers sticker shocked by all the fees and taxes they don't want to pay?An item that cost $1 ca...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 28 replies
  • 1 helpful

Ebay Hold payments for account updates

Ebay hold my payments until I updated my information which I did, but still holding my payments, It looks like I have to register my online business to my county, I picked DBA which means individual seller or proprietor but still sytem denying my inf...

Watch out for new scams!

Yesterday, a buyer opened a case asking for a refund because item was not delivered. So I called post office and I was told the package was held at post office AT THE REQUEST OF THE COSTUMER! So the buyer called the post office to hold her package, t...

I’m not making any sales!

I’ve done discounts and enabled some offers. Some buyers want up to 50% off! Do I look like a crackhead? I’m thinking off taking original quality photos alongside stock photos. Any ideas?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 43 replies
  • 1 helpful

Russian buyer asking to send me to send an offer via watchlist, says his shipping address is in USA

I have a potential buyer for Levis (location says Russian Federation) with great feedback (all in English, from US sellers), asking me to send him an offer via watchlist. I said I only ship within the States and my price is firm. Buyer states he has ...

Seller protection? Return postage

I had s buyer claim a listing was not accurate and contacted ebay for a refund,they immediately sent him a return label without giving me a chance to show proof the listing was correct. I refunded the sales price but had to pay $6.92 for an item that...

Promoted Listings < recommended %

Any info regarding using a % Below Recommended percentage.Is the item in Limbo, Promoted, under-promoted, equal to Not promoting? If I insert 4% on an item recommended at 13.5% (Yes), what is officially supposed to occur? I haven't seen anything addr...

Ship Times adjustment

Has anyone noticed if eBay has made any adjustment to seller metrics as to ship times ? We noted that under the current shipping options it seems that delivery times have increased. This was We have noticed an increase a decrease in delivery time eve...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

New To Ebay

I’m New to selling on EBay and so far this past 90 days have been great! I really enjoy what I do, and I this is very profitable!

Most Marked as Helpful Authors