cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New To Ebay

I’m New to selling on EBay and so far this past 90 days have been great! I really enjoy what I do, and I this is very profitable!

Message 1 of 19
latest reply
18 REPLIES 18

New To Ebay

Just be prepared when Ebay asks for receipts for all those Nikes you are selling.

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

“Never pick a fight with an ugly person. They don’t have anything to lose.” ~Robin Williams
Message 2 of 19
latest reply

New To Ebay

Glad its been real profitable for you.

Just make sure you have receipts for items you purchased which you are selling.

Although eBay has not asked for anything yet....especially new sellers...it might happen down the road real soon.

I suggest selling other items besides the gym shoes currently for sale.

As it looks most of your items come from the same type of store.

Message 3 of 19
latest reply

New To Ebay

Why do I get the feeling that this thread is to promote his listings?

albertabrightalberta
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 4 of 19
latest reply

New To Ebay

@wantedkickz-aps 

So glad you are doing well...keep up the good work! Make sure you have invoices and receipts for all those expensive shoes you're selling.  New sellers are under eBay's radar.  Enjoy your new selling career!

Happy Selling!

Message 5 of 19
latest reply

New To Ebay

O'boy. Expect a different outcome soon.

Message 6 of 19
latest reply

New To Ebay

Hello and welcome. Congrats on your sales.

Hate to burst the bubble—see a confusing irregularity in your current and Sold listings.

Can you explain how your sold listing #204422396764 (Women’s Size - 7 Low '07 White “Custom All White”) was defined as unbranded when others of the same shoe were sold as Nike (Size 8.5 - Nike Air Force 1 '07 Low Custom x Stampd Wave) #204437182843? Was the unbranded a replica? I can clearly see Nike’s whoosh logo on the side of the unbranded sneaker. You currently are selling this multiples of this sneaker as unbranded, such as listing #204422389580. 

I am sure you are aware that selling designer replicas isn’t allowed on eBay. It can call into question your entire inventory. 

Message 7 of 19
latest reply

New To Ebay

I will never understand the strong desire to own other peoples sweaty, stank clothes and sneakers. I see people spending thousands of dollars for ripped, stained, single stitched shirts. Especially while there's a virus floating around. Who's responsible for this generation?

Message 8 of 19
latest reply

New To Ebay

Don't worry, you'll likely get over it in a couple more months.

Message 9 of 19
latest reply

New To Ebay

@fashunu4eeuh 

Looks like #204437182843 & 204422396764 have been removed.  Although I am happy for this sellers success, they are treading on thin ice.  Listings seem to be the obvious.  

Message 10 of 19
latest reply

New To Ebay

@fashunu4eeuh wrote:

Can you explain how your sold listing #c (Women’s Size - 7 Low '07 White “Custom All White”) was defined as unbranded when others of the same shoe were sold as Nike (Size 8.5 - Nike Air Force 1 '07 Low Custom x Stampd Wave) #204437182843? Was the unbranded a replica? I can clearly see Nike’s whoosh logo on the side of the unbranded sneaker. You currently are selling this multiples of this sneaker as unbranded, such as listing #204422389580. 

Nothing like drawing attention and outing his "mistakes." 

albertabrightalberta
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 11 of 19
latest reply

New To Ebay

@albertabrightalberta  wrote:
Nothing like drawing attention and outing his "mistakes."  “

Not a small mistake.

If i noticed, someone else will and may feel inclined to report, which i do not do. Interested in hearing what the OP has to say. 

Message 12 of 19
latest reply

New To Ebay

@fashunu4eeuh 

Looks like more listings have been either ended or removed.  OP has never returned to comment either.  Thin ice.  

Message 13 of 19
latest reply

New To Ebay

New seller limits in place I see, NOT. 

@wantedkickz-aps  90 days? 6 Aug 2023?

I have been imported from Australia and this is my posting ID
Message 14 of 19
latest reply

New To Ebay

The OP has 1 feedback from a buyer and 4 from sellers, they buy from the Salvation Army and Goodwill stores, just checked Goodwell of Silicon Valley on their feedback and they have 57 Jordan sneakers for low price.

Message 15 of 19
latest reply