Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

How to answer inquiry with pics

Member inquired about a related part to listed parts, replied, sorry, no...now Ithink I found the item when digging arund the shop...want to email pics to him to see if it's what he needs...ebay won't allow me to upload pics or let me put my contact ...

Fraudulent seller is listing items off websites as his ebay auctions

I have a retail web site. Recently I found three of my pieces from (and currently on my web site at that time) were listed for sale on eBay under the seller name. The seller apparently copied my photographs and my descriptive text and listed the item...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 68 replies
  • 2 helpful

Looking for help to ID this Roman/Greek Sculpture

Looking for some info on this unsigned warrior/soldier sculpture. Looks to me like either Mars or Ares. Any other suggestions? Also - I think this is a spelter casting and wondering if this is correct. Thanks!

SOLDIER SEATED (1A).JPG

Store charges; clarification needed please

Hi, I've just opened a store on Ebay after many years of just using the free listings etc. I re-listed a few items & they went in at no charge as I had a few free insertions left from my standard status. However, my next listing beyond that number is...

Banned from accessing eBay/PayPal account outside USA?

I want to travel outside U.S to a foreign country for one month but don't want to interrupt eBay sales. I can control my eBay/PayPal account internationally and my agent in U.S can take care of shipping/return. I know international IP address may tri...

Missing options on listing forms?

I've noticed lately when I list something BIN there are NO options for the length of the listing or a button to opt out of a Best Offer. It automatically becomes a GTC listing with a Best Offer. Right after I list an item I have to go in, end it, and...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

are your sales predictable?

In general do you have a good idea what will sell, and have relatively few surprises? For myself there are some books on Amazon that one can tell are pretty good bets due to their ranking system. Ebay has closed listings to study, of course, but I fi...

User avatar by Guide
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay.com Search Bug: Are any of your Active Listings now showing up in Search?

I've noticed that some of my Active Listings that I can see and edit on my Seller Hub Active Listings page:Your Active Listings Page....are not showing up in Search on the buyer site eBay.com. They don't show up in the page of all my Items for Sale o...

Opted in to Guaranteed Delivery - Can't find search option or anything on my listings showing this

I've opted into the Guaranteed delivery program and it was my understanding that as a seller, this search feature would be available to us so that we could test it and find our listings. I don't have this option in search and I don't see anything on ...

Too strict and inaccurate selling standards measurements

So I have been an intern at The Electronic Pawnshop for sometime now and we have always done our best to accomodate customers by setting the shipping costs just enough so that customers actually save money when it comes to purchasing shipping. We hav...

Not showing handling times anymore?

I am a hobby seller and have a 3 day handling time to accomodate the long hours of my regular job. I try to ship quicker, but sometimes I just can't make it. Given the 3 day handling time, my shipping is always on time and delivered ahead of the esti...

• 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

Seller fees compounded?

Hi. I am new-ish to selling and have a question about the order of operations on sellers fees. I have two items sold for a totoal of $351. If the order of fees is: Money to Paypal, paypal fees collected, eBay listing/selling fee collected then net to...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Automation Rules

Since the new layout of our listings in the Seller Hub , I noticed I cannot see which listings have automation rules assigned. After some research, it seems the option to assign automation rules in bulk has been removed from the Selling Manager and i...

• 1 replies
  • 3 helpful

Buyer in Puerto Rico (hurricane)

Not sure what to do. I have a buyer with 100% feedback rating but auction closed on Wednesday, the very day that PR got slammed by the hurricane. As I understand it, most of PR has no power or internet. Obviously, I haven't received payment or commun...

• 19 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors