cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing options on listing forms?

Anonymous
Not applicable

I've noticed lately when I list something BIN there are NO options for the length of the listing or a button to opt out of a Best Offer. It automatically becomes a GTC listing with a Best Offer.  Right after I list an item I have to go in, end it, and then relist it. Only then are there buttons to change the length of time of the listing and to uncheck the Best offer option. 

I also noticed lately that some listings automatically choose to charge shipping when I offer Free Shipping and it chooses to list the listing later, not right away. Am I the only one with these issues?

I really, REALLY wish eBay would leave things alone. It's like they have a "team" of people with nothing else to do but think up hairbrained solutions to issues that don't exist in the first place.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

It sounds like you have been opted into the Quick Listing Tool.  You need to switch to the form with more options.  When you click the SELL option, see if there is an option to switch.  It should be visible to the upper right side of your screen.

disneyshopper
Volunteer Community Member

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Sounds like you have gotten switched into the new ultra-streamlined Quick version of the listing form.  Yes, it reflects some harebrained decisions.  To escape from it: click on "Save and exit" at the bottom of your draft listing. In the upper-right corner of the next screen there's a link for the Advanced version of the listing form. After you click on that, you can re-open your draft and it will have the regular options including  listing durations and "Best offer".

Message 3 of 3
latest reply