Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Buyer Feedback Revision

I had a buyer that never paid for ther item they recieved. The item was shipped due to a paypal notification, so the buyer never paid. PayPal did right, and made me whole, paying the lost funds. My question now is, somehow the buyer has a positive re...

Concerns over eBay's "Fake" Promotion

I received a seller promotion for no FVF when the first 10 items sell in specific categories. It was to run October 4-12. I listed 10 items based on the promo and was going to list more the next day but the promotion disappeared from my page. I made ...

buyer cancel payment after item shipped

I have been hearing many complaints on paypal forum- buyer made payment,seller shipped item ,then buyer cancelled payment?how is that possible?Besides the seller ignore Paypal notice that it has not cleared,how is it possible to cancel a payment made...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Listing Expressions and Active Listings

I wish I understood what this new sellers hub is trying to tell me but I am thoroughly confused. It says that I am down 27% in active listings but I have added 31 new listings in the last two weeks. My impressions are also dismal and I've been very c...

Nothing ever changes here

I haven't been here in a while, so I thought I would check back in. I see nothing is selling and Ebay is still just a Chinese junk shop. It's pathetic what they did to this website.

SCARY POP UP IN THE SELLER HUB???

I'm not sure if ebay is not sercure, or what's going. I was in the seller hub and went to Settings -> Business Policies.. And then instead of the business policies popping up I get this scary page that popped up that i attached below. Is ebay not sec...

Deals & Savings search filter

So this is new to me: I have some things on Markdown Manager that don't show in D&S filtered results. Is it only for promoted/sponsored/promotions listings? Anyone have an answer? Would a Buy 2 get 1 be part of it? One result is a "Save $xx when you ...

Deals&Savings.GIF

International INR + Neg FB + Technical Issue with Refund - What Next?

An interesting case I'm experiencing this week. A buyer from Mexico opened an INR on October 5. The item was shipped on 8/19 and tracking shows it arrived in Mexico on 8/27. It was First Class Package International. However, since Mexico is not an e-...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Turbo Lister: How/Where to update my running version

I posted this over on the Tools & Apps board but haven't gotten a response. Hoping someone here might be able to help me out with this ....... I am a clothes seller and would like to upload all of my spring/summer clothes into TL for the winter and r...

Selling a DOMAIN NAME: How does Paypal, Ebay Handle Virtual Products? Is is SAFE?

Hi There, I'm hoping someone may have some feedback on the following situation: I have a domain name to sell and want to try listing it on Ebay. How does Paypal work with a virtual product? In other words, say the buyer purchases the domain name and ...

In reality, who are eBay's customers ??

I know who my customers are: they buy my stuff. They give me money, I ship them items. If I do not pay attention to my customers, they will buy from other sellers. So... what is eBay's product and service? Who is paying ebay money for them? Who shoul...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 28 replies
  • 0 helpful

STORES: How do I assign listings to Store Category in Bulk?

I'm new to Stores. I want to add many listings to a Store Category at one time, rather than go into each listing. In Bulk Edit Listings mode, I've added Store Category to the Fields/Columns. In Edit mode the Bulk Editor won't let me change the values...

Advice re: reselling textbooks?

Hi there, I am interested in getting involved in the textbook resale business and would like to get advice from others who sell a good amount of textbooks. If you sell a lot of (e.g. 1000+) textbooks per month and would be willing to chat with me, pl...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors