Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 21 helpful

Issuing refund for damage repair

A buyer contacted me saying the item I sold her arrived damaged and would cost $54 to repair. She said she will send a receipt after it is repaired and that she expects me to reimburse for repairs and will consider the matter resolved. She sent no pi...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 helpful

Packages not getting scanned

I have USPS come pick my packages up from my home. I sold a few umbrellas and I packaged them as shown in my photo. I put a label on top (where the paper is on top of the umbrella).But for some reason, only the umbrellas are not getting scanned but m...

Promotions Manager Zero Listings Attaching?

I keep trying to create a promotion + sale with the new Promotions Manager. I go through all the steps and on the main page it shows the promotion but has zero listings attached to it. Inside the format it shows I have 500 listings attached but they ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Are Money Orders & Personal Checks OK now?

I was combining a invoice this morning and found this at the bottom of the invoice:~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Select Payment Methods for this itemPayPal - payment will go to:PayPal Email Address~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...

User avatar by Guide
  • 17 replies
  • 2 helpful

My Open Letter to Santa Claus.........................

Dear Santa Claus: I know you are soon to be getting business this time of year, so I have decided to send my letter to you a wee bit early; oh, you ask what I want for Christmas, well Santa, I would like record sales for Christmas. Thank you Santa, I...

Resolved! Not a seller.

A few weeks ago for some reason I don't know if it was from me our not, I went from a buyer to a seller. Since then everything I try to do is effected from that. Like my tracking information on a return I did. I would really like to get this fixed. I...

2017 FALL SELLER UPDATE - Image policy changes

"Image policy changesWatermarks are no longer permitted on images uploaded with eBay listings. We will monitor images for watermarks and notify you when we identify images that do not comply with our updated image policy. Sellers who continue to incl...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 22 replies
  • 4 helpful

Money from Sale not showing in Paypal?

Hi There, I'm hoping someone may have some feedback on the following situation. My paypal balance doesn't reflect a sale just made.A buyer bought something from my shop 30 minutes ago and my balance didn't increase. The balance in my Paypal doesn't r...

eBay Changed the Selling Form -- AGAIN and for the WORSE

It's been a while since I last listed anything on eBay.But I knew that they had changed the selling form.What I didn't know was that they had changed it AGAIN.I find it VERY difficult to use now.I used to use HTML in my Description but it doesn't see...

User avatar by Guide
  • 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

Local Pickup, Canceling Order, Relisting

Hello! I'm a Newbie here... I was selling items on eBay's sister site Close5 until they recently announced they will be closing down and we should move our items here. I listed a few items for local pickup and got two orders from out-of-state. One bu...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay charging me fee for item never sold

someone emailed me about one of my listings. in their email they included their phone #. i didn't respond to their email or phone #. ebay sent me a warning. a warning as if i asked the person for their phone #. i did not. someone else wanted one of m...

• 61 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay allowing best offer on my BINs is infuriating!

So I just received an email from the friendly folks at ebay informing me that they just allowed buyers to make offers on 2 of my BIN items. The email stated that those items hadn't received the number of views they thought it should have, so adding t...

Shipping Without Delivery Confirmation?

Hi Guys, i I just wanted your input and feedback on your experiences with this. I sell customized address labels, and after fees my gross profit is only 3.00. What is killing me right now is the 2.61 in shipping with delivery confirmation through pri...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors