Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Shut off again everyone

I listed a few items on here as an experiment. Right? Pulled out went to another site for a long time now. Least 3 years. So I list a few to see what happens. Dont really care much. For the last week, pretty good views, lots of watchers etc. I totall...

Buyer charged x2 price for second item (Bug? Help!))

I listed two of the same cards for $6.50 on ebay using the Quick Listing tool. It was bought very quickly by the same buyer. But for some reason the two cards were put into two "orders" and the 2nd card charged twiced as much as the first. I don't kn...

listings DISAPPEAR from search results

im a newwer account (only 5 weeks old), but i have a high selling limit and im in good standing and haven't had any issues for any of my completed sales as of yet. it usually takes awhile for my listings to be indexed in the search results (i think b...

Resolved! Top Rated Seller Status

Is it just me, or are all the Top Rated Sellers dropping like flies? What is the deal? Am I missing something here?I try to watch the majority of my top competitors in varies categories and they all seem to be moving to "Above Standard". We all know ...

Resolved! Buyer Insists on Extra Item

Greetings all, I had a lot sell at an auction a little more than a month ago and now that we're at day 28 of the buyer being in possession of the items she is insisting that a DVD was supposed to be included and that she didn't get it. I triple-check...

Buyer left neutral feedback for item "damaged in shipping" without messaging me first

"Damaged in shipping" in quotes because I'm doubtful that the item was actually broken in transit. It was an item of jewelry which was placed in a padded jewelry box, covered by bubble wrap, secured by even more bubble wrap, then placed in a bubble m...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

EBAY SERVERS SABOTAGE MY MARKDOWNS

It's happened before but not to as great an extent as today. I'm trying to run a sale on ebay. I've selected the items, but the discount is spotty, with many, many of the items not showing the reduced price, even after several hours. I wish that ebay...

"Missing name in the variation specifics"?

Hi! I'm relatively new to Ebay, sold under my parents account for a few years and made my own a month or so ago. I'm trying to list some shoes, and I added variations since I have four different sizes. I've done everything its asked, but when I try t...

Unpaid item

I have an unpaid item case that has been open with eBay for over a week. Any idea as to how long it will take them to get back with me about my options? Any way for me to follow up with eBay to see where we are with the case? Thanks.

selling manager or selling manager pro

I have discovered that I cannot view my entire sales history unless I am a selling manager or a selling manager pro subscriber. How does one become a selling manager or a selling manager pro subscriber?Thanks to anyone who can help.

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Promotion Manager is Horrible!!!

Markdown manager CLEARLY helped more than new Promotion Manager1) See picture. CLEARLY in search Markdown Manager Showed Price Marked down crossed out and in Red old price with new sale price. With Promotion Manager a BUYER will not even notice item ...

• 11 replies
  • 1 helpful

How would you handle this situation?

Hello everyone, I am still shocked by the way Ebay has handled this situation I’m having with a buyer. He bought an item from me and he was demanding too many stuff like discounts and stuff, so u just canceled the order and he started harassing me by...

• 26 replies
  • 0 helpful

Multiple Item Discount

I would like to offer a flat discount for each additional item a customer purchases. I thought this was possible because the invoice form has a box for +/- discount but when I tried it for a customer today it wouldn't let me, giving a message that I ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors