Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Unhappy buyer immediate leaves me negative feedback without even contacting me first.

Buyer unhappy with the item, says it doesn't look like the picture. The picture is the EXACT item sent. I sold 2 prior to this and those buyers had no problem with the item. She sent me a message then immediately left me negative feedback without eve...

User avatar by Superstar
  • 30 replies
  • 1 helpful

Refurbished books?

Anyone else seeing "New or Refurbished" in Books? I was in Fiction; didn't check other book categories. Also didn't take more than 30 seconds to see why some listings had Refurbished opportunities and some didn't. I simply went back to Amazon.

Not Registered Bidder Ruining Auctions

Twice now I've had the winning bidder for the same item turn out to be not registered with eBay.This has resulted in eBay cancelling the sale, removing all bids and me having to relist.The first time it happened I put it down to a random loser with n...

Buyer lied about item's condition

I sold a Microsoft Surface bundle that was given to me as a gift, and it was brand new, never opened. Needed money, so I posted the item for sale. I had signature confirmation, so when the buyer wasn't home to receive it, it was brought to the post o...

TIPS ON SELLING ANTIQUE SILVERPLATE

Hello everyone!I have been wanting to formulate an article like this for some time now, and am now finally sitting down to do it!I would like to offer some tips and advice to those who are wanting to sell antique silverplate items. This is specifical...

Buyer returns item 2 months after purchase

Have a buyer, whom 2 weeks after receiving, asked to return because she didn't like the parfume. I did have 14 day return on my listing. I immediately stated return for refund and gave her 5 days to get it in the mail, stating the item must be in ori...

eBay Shipping Partner Platform

Did anybody else get this message? When I moused over the image I could see the link goes to Ship Rush which isn't mentioned anywhere in the message. The text says "Sign Up" so I worried that if I clicked on it I would be auto-signed up (like that su...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Return Options...Can We Have Multiple Return Policies Depending on Category?

@AnonymousHi there! Here's some questions I haven't seen addressed or posted anywhere, but may have missed it...if anyone has any pertinent info, it will be greatly appreciated. I currently list most of my items in a category that will continue to ha...

Some buyers...

I need to vent a little. Dealing with a buyer now who bought an item that has been stuck in US customs for a while, i know for a fact that they are lagging behind with some shipments as i sent another package the same day to the US that arrived at th...

Cannot view "Sold" with also forced to View "Completed

It is very strange. When researching an item, every time I check "Sold", "Completed' automatically get checked too. I go into "More refinements" and sure enough, both are selected, so, I uncheck them. And I "Apply". I look up another item and again b...

Does the Final Value Fee get credited when ebay closes the case in favour of the buyer?

I had a INAD claim. I rang ebay and I was told that as long as I tried to communicate with the customer and solved the problem. The case was closed in favour of the buyer (even though it was a total unfair decision for the seller), I just asked them ...

Resolved! I’m a new seller, only 8 sales but 3 shipping issues

How often do you have shipping issues? Im not off to a very good start as a seller. Its not my sales dollar volume or profit thats bothering me, its shipping issues. Issue #1 - USPS flat rate package ripped open, item missing, USPS worker did not del...

Resolved! Fixed all my prices!

Hello again! Okay so I’ve gone down on my prices and fixed a lot of things! I was only doing auctions on some of these things because I honestly did not know what I was doing and eBay was just setting me a price. So now I still have a few on an aucti...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors