Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Listing removal - VERO - image violation, account suspension

I am curious to know if anyone have their account suspended because of removed listings with stock photos. Not fake items or anything. There is a mention about account suspension in the email, i've never read the whole thing, just did this time. Do E...

Was hacked yesterday, Ebay was actually quite helpfull!

I woke up yesterday to a few messages from Ebay in my email account. There were 4 purchases that I hadn't made, and a message saying my password had been reset, which I hadn't done. I tried to log into my Ebay account, but with the password changed t...

Cat Treats (Pet Food) Best By Date is Today. Can I Sell?

I examined eBay's animal product policy and also the food policy, and neither is clear about pet food. I am unable to reach eBay customer service due to phone issues. Does anyone know for sure whether or not I can sell pet food past the best by date?

HOw many drafts can you save on the ebay listing (not using a separate listing tool just theirs?)

I think I have just shot myself in the foot by doing more listings this morning when I stared out with 20. That is because Istill have 20, given the 8 I just completed, and I am looking and I can account for several now missing? Is there a limit of 2...

Resolved! Need Help Removing a Listing

My UID finally got closed. A message was sent to me telling me I could relist the item by pressing a button, which I did. In reviewing my active listings, it is now listed twice, with a message underneath saying it wasn't currently visible but would ...

Resolved! Ebay closes case "item is not is described" in buyer's favor when the problem is described.

Actually I want to discuss 2 problems. The 1st one is in the title and the 2nd one is cluelessness of eBay customer support.My buyer opened a return case "item is not as described" because the item smells bad and she can't use it. I clearly described...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 21 replies
  • 1 helpful

EBAY MADE IT SO BUYERS CAN RETURN ITEMS FOR ANY REASON NO MATTER WHAT

I have had two cases now that I sold 2 phones as Parts not Working here is Ebay's definition of that Category.For parts or not workingAn item that does not function as intended and is not fully operational. This includes items that are defective in w...

Buyer not providing complete address

We'll be brief... Sold $10 item 2 days ago (wed. morning)Google'd shipping address within minutes of sell, noticed it does not include an apartment # (address is to an apt. complex)Within minutes of the sale/payment, sent buyer a message asking for a...

• 16 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! No more additional free promo listings?

I havent gotten any free promo listings in over a month now. I got my monthly free 50 but they always give me additional ones. Is ebay not doing free promo listings anymore since the new starter store is coming out soon? I have many things to list bu...

• 15 replies
  • 2 helpful

How NOT to Pack and Ship -- Share Your Examples Which Might Be Informative to Others

If yesterday hadn't been May Day, I would have sworn it was April Fool's. Got a couple of packages in the mail of things I bought off eBay and am just shaking my head over what some sellers think is okay in terms of packaing and shipping. I know ther...

IMG_9460X.JPG IMG_9457.JPG IMG_9458.JPG
User avatar by Guide
  • 32 replies
  • 1 helpful

Need advice on a buyer requesting a shipping refund

I need advice on how to handle a transaction. Buyer ordered an item. I sent it out immediately. Post office took longer than normal to deliver. Buyer opened a claim with Ebay saying Item Not as Described. I sent 2 emails to buyer, they never responde...

• 13 replies
  • 0 helpful

Never saw this before

I just went through my list to see which packages are supposed to arrive today so I could be close to home. I have an outdoor box, clustered, down the street, so not the safest way to get mail. I saw - Processing Exception. Looked through others I ha...

Need help with selling my large bulky Items listed as Local Pickup Only.

After reading several community messages I am now afraid to sell my large bulky Items for local pickup only. Many of the messages I've read say to accept cash only. But I am afraid of being robbed since I'm unable to take Items to public spot because...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Negative feedback customer returned another item.

I have a customer who first left a negative feedback "The item doesn't work at all, bad communication" .Then sends a message " the MB doesn't work at all, I need to return it". I feel if the customer wasn't happy I can certainly understand his reason...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors