Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Should I cancel and take the defect?

I posted this by mistake in the knowledge base instead of discussions. I need some quick advice: Buyer places an order on Saturday. On Sunday while getting it ready, I noticed item is damaged. I message the buyer offering to replace the item with an ...

Website BUG--Unable to send offers to watchers. Anyone else having this issue?

When entering the offer price to send to watchers of items, there is a huge bug. The webpage says the price has to be at least 5% less, however any price over $1 is rejected and I am unable to send the offer. The same issue has occurred on the 4 item...

What would be the one, most crucial thing you would ask Bob Kupbens?

I've been reading the questions for Bob Kupbens thread. There are a LOT of very good questions there. Voting will determine which questions Mr. Kupbens will answer. So this is much more basic. No offense to the many great questions there, but many ar...

Buy it now or best offer accepted but never paid for.

Just wondering what other sellers would do in this situation. I recently started selling some collectibles on ebay after a 3 year hiatus. I've had the same thing happen twice now. I listed items as a buy it now or best offer,someone makes an offer,I ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! And what the heck does deprecated mean?

I have a buyer who wanted their item shipped fast, but they forgot to pay. So I went to Find Contact Info looking for a phone number (they aren't answering messages). I put in their info and then I get this ebay note: "This feature has been deprecate...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

Thank You Ebay!

So I just paid my Decemeber bill. {Yeah, I know early, so sue me. } But this month's bill was LARGER than last month's bill! Yippee! So that means I sold more stuff and made more profits! Yeah! So thank you eBay for allowing me to use your site to en...

When will eBay stop with the pointless situation of sellers leaving feedback for buyers?

I know this has been discussed before, but can anyone tell me any good reason why eBay still allows sellers to give feedback to buyers when sellers aren't allowed to tell the truth about a bad buyer?You can't leave anything but positive feedback for ...

Item sold via private offer I ended listing and now I can't print shutl label

Can anyone help please I accepted an offer via message I accepted the offer and ended the listing 3 days early the items been paid for via PayPal and I want to send via shutl but can't print a postage label as the item isn't shown as sold what do I d...

OT: Holiday Package Thieves VS Glitter Stink Bomb Fake Porch Package

Had to share this, I'm still laughing! A man designs a fake package equipped with a rainbow colored glitter bomb and timed stinky spray inside for porch package thieves. Cameras on the package show what happens to the various thieves when they finall...

Worthless venue for sales!

Our sales since June 2018 have plummeted. The program for offering products have become a liability considering it is costing more to offer items with virtually no offers and sales. The costs are up by 30 % since 2016. When there are offers, they are...

eBay automatically turning on best offer and I can't turn it back off

Ebay decided they knew better how I wanted to sell my stuff than I did, and turned on Best Offer automatically after a week, even though more than half of my listings have already sold just fine at the same or similar price. And now when I went in to...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors