Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Resolved! How to report a buyer for harassment/death threats.

Hello,I came in to work today with a message from a buyer swearing at us several times and telling us to die. I do not see any report option on the message page or the buyers profile page. How can I go about reporting them for this and/or blocking th...

Hyperlinks on listings

I think it is wrong to have a hyperlink on a listing to search for another sellers items. Especially for refurbished merchandise when your listing is for new product. I sell only new product and Ebay now has a hyperlink on my listing. Ebay advertises...

Repercussions for accepting a return?

I'm having trouble finding this information, if someone could please help.A buyer requested a return on an item that they claim was not as described. I disagree on this point, as I have clear pictures and a detailed description. I have a "no retrun" ...

I'm curious. Can a seller do this to side step limits?

I was just checking new jewelry listings out and I came across a seller that had a Bin price of $120.00 but a shipping charge of $3600. I was certainly curious so I contacted the seller and he said because he's a new seller, he has limits on how much...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 14 replies
  • 0 helpful

Beyond frustrated!

Good evening, eBay community. Can anyone tell me why it is SO hard to sell online, etc. anymore??? It is getting beyond frustrating; especially this close to Christmas. I don't need to hear, "Well, you have to sell want people are looking for. " Who ...

Selling New Disney Items low Prices No Sales

Hello, I have been selling on ebay for quite some time and have always done pretty well. I saved the Disney items I had for this time of the year. I have not been getting any sales in the last week and was wondering if anyone has any advice regarding...

Sweater Synopsis

Can we list items such as sweaters/sweatshirts that look/fit like a men's but have the size tag showing it's a womens size.We have a women's 18/20 sweater for this case. That's about an XXL for a women, and it also will fit like a men's medium.

Downgraded to Starter Store - Thought I was going to get 100 Fixed Price Listings AND 100 Auction.

Before I downgraded from my Basic Store to a Starter store, I was under the distinct impression that I would get100 Fixed Price Listings AND 100 Auction Style Listings. Silly me, I didn't notice the little symbol beside the each number. If I had clic...

Seller refuses sale because I changed my userID

I found an item on Ebay I really wanted to buy that the seller listed as "local pickup" due to the weight. She is in North Carolina, I'm in Colorado. Yeah, it's a stupid, stupid drive, but it was a fantastic deal and I'd been wanting to do a road tri...

Problem With Volume Pricing

I started a volume pricing promotion yesterday involving my entire store inventory and decided it's not what I want. I don't like how it displays. I have tried to delete that promotion but the button offers only pause and view. I clicked on view to t...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Do USPS carrier trucks have power outlets (cigarette outlet)?

The gift I'm thinking for my mail carrier requires an outlet in your car. It's a drink cooler/heater to store and keep his beverages cold/hot. Does anyone know if the trucks have the outlets? All cars do, but I don't know if USPS removed them... (how...

Ebay tells me when ship

EBay sends me messages telling me when I should ship my product. It never has the right date since I have a 5 business day window. How do I turn this off from eBay

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Cancel Christmas

My average sales for December is less than $20 a day. Unless the next week is a VAST improvement, might as well forgo the holidays this year! Making my decision what to do on Jan. 1st MUCH EASIER! Good luck to all.

Most Marked as Helpful Authors