Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Lower the price? How about eBAY fix itself?

Yeah. Lower the price. They shows item in my cart priced at $95. Um....elloooooo......it's been listed at $90 for several days. I guess it's that time again, to raise the price. Last time I did that, the item sold at the higher price. I wish eBay wou...

Negative Feedback, how much more could I describe the item??

Just received a negative feedback from a buyer..."item too small" Not sure what I could have done anymore than what I have in the listing to have prevented this. I have all measurements, material type, etc. I even took a return on it. Any suggestions...

eBay LOVES zoned pricing for 1st class parcels

With the advent of zoned pricing for 1st class parcels eBay has a great incentive to show your items to potential buyers who are furthest away from you, since higher postage means higher fees for eBay. It just seemed to me I was getting a lot more di...

Emails sold items coming much later...cannot send invoices in the meantime

This has started happening in the last couple of months, more and more frequently. Item ends (all auctions), but I don't get an email that it sold, nor can I found it under sold items. If I go in through my listing manager (garagesale) I can see it s...

Request total from seller not available on smart phone?

I have a potential customer that wants to buy multiple items from a smart phone. I told him to Add to cart all the items and then click the Request total from seller button, then I would send him an invoice. He says he doesn't have that option. I kno...

Drop The Prices To Make The Sale

Drop the prices to make sellers sell more. Sellers are thinking of selling more, lower the price to encourage them to list more. Lower the fees by 10% and we'll email sellers to tell them the deal just got better.Final Value Fee Give your top rated s...

EBAY launches new program- EBAY Instant Selling-for Smartphones

Perhaps a response to the many threads on phone selling experiences. https://www.ebayinc.com/stories/news/ebay-launches-new-program-for-consumers-to-instantly-sell-their-smartphones/ Some excerpts: For consumers looking for the quickest and easiest w...

Shipping Supplies From Ebay No Longer Taking Paypal Here We Go Again

When You get your quarterly coupon from Ebay do not look to check out with Paypal. You must now use Ebays Managed whatever program. The geniuses at Ebay decided to tout their Managed payments fiasco on everyone. Once again, Ebay has to complicate thi...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 20 replies
  • 7 helpful

While I was sleeping, eBay revised one of my listings.

When I got up, there was a message from eBay declaring "Your chances of selling have just gone up!". Then it read, "Hi, buyers can now make offers on your listing. etc." Sure enough, they added Best Offer to one of my under-performing listings (on my...

Received this message. What do you make of it?

This is the message in it's entirety, unedited. It came from a 0 feedback account that was opened December 2018. I find several things about it odd but I would love your opinion on whether you think this is real or from another ebay seller. Would als...

Increased shipping cost - killing low price categories, ending value. Cant compete with Amazon!

Is this the end of Ebay?The latest increase in shipping cost is killing entire low cost/high value categories.I fear Ebay will soon go the way of the Dinosaur. The best thing about ebay was the open market for pre-owned , or surplus goods that can be...

Multi-Chanel Inventory Management

Hi everyone, this may be long winded so please bear with me. I have been selling on eBay exclusively for about 15 years, 5 years as a serious business with a store. We have managed to rent a warehuose, create a stock system, and get an excell spreads...

Sold two Gift Cards. One went great....but the 2nd....

Well the first card was to victoria secret. I've done this before and as long as buyer responds after paying and I send card info, or they leave feedback, Ebay releases funds same day manually. The 2nd gift guard was for Abercrombie for about 3x more...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors