Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Wenig tweets Tomorrow is the DAY & Seller Protection

Devin Wenig‏Verified account @devinwenig 18h18 hours ago we promised among other things this year enhanced seller protections and tools to be successful on our marketplace. Step 1 of a multi-part plan comes this week with the Spring SR. We've listene...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 50 replies
  • 3 helpful

again and again

another guy today bidding all day, wins, 2 minutes later tries to cancel. he gets to open another account and do it all over again. i don't. ebay has no problem taking their money out of my account. start taking the money out giving it rightfully to ...

ERRORS on The Community while typing???

I was typing a reply to a post and while typing I kept getting these silly errors ... anyone else seeing this? I could not post that comment but had to copy what I typed then try again in a new window which worked. These are just three that I did a s...

Community errors.jpg

Does eBay allow overseas sellers to use a US address in their listings?

I received an item, today, with a return address, that is one of those shipping places in California. Pretty sure the item came from China. If I'd known the seller was not in the US, I wouldn't have purchased the item. Does eBay allow overseas seller...

Selling Scrapbooking supplies?

I have, what I would consider to be a ‘huge lot’ of gently used/new scrapbooking supplies; tablets of paper, hundreds of die cuts, stickers, embellishments and embossing folders. I’ve been watching items for sale in this category and most have no bid...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Suspicious buyer?

Hello everyone, I got a question about a suspicious buyer who bought my laptop. Here is the story:I sold a laptop online and someone bought it with local pickup. Then he sent me a message to ship it to his address.I told him he have to pick up himsel...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 19 replies
  • 0 helpful

Assault Weapons

Does anyone know if there is a compiled list of all the firearms that would be considered an "assault weapon"? I was trying to brush up on the rules, but so far the only thing I've come across is a 96 page pdf of legalese gibberish from the Californi...

Buyer says they didn't receive item, but they never paid in the first place

Hey, I have my first request from a buyer and I'm kind of confused by this situation.I had a buyer win two auctions in February and they never paid for them. I sent an invoice, waited, sent a message, waited more, then opened a request. Since the buy...

Not As Described Return??

I had a buyer purchase a pair of vintage pants that are described in the title and the body as having a pattern of brocade and shiny stripes. Today I wake up to a SNAD request (already approved, of course by Ebay), with the buyer claiming not as desc...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 18 replies
  • 0 helpful

Whatever happened to a GREAT EBAY COMMUNITY? Bad buyers!

Whatever happened to being nice to each other? Why are buyers so nasty? What happened to a great Ebay community>? Recently, I had a buyer who asked 100 questions after he won the item. When I didn't answer within 5 mins he get very nasty. They told m...

Resolved! Mystery Boxes ** Grab Bags ** - How specific do you need to be?

Sellers are required to identify the content of mystery boxes grab bags but obviously the point is that it's a mystery. How specific do we need to be? Is it in compliance with eBay policy to say "tools and accessories" or do we have to be more specif...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 41 replies
  • 0 helpful

Markdown sale created discount more than 90% system glitch???

Hello Dear Community, This happened to me a second time. And both times the system created discount more than -90%, despite the fact that it allowing to select maximum -80% off. Also, I never creating sale events more than 30-35% When I had this issu...

How My Business Has Changed In 45 Days - Adapting TO GTC

We all have seen the 100's of postings on the new GTC policy and how it has effected SOME sellers. The majority who are complaining are one of a kind sellers and include markets such as Trading Cards, Comics, Music (vinyl records), used books, and co...

Scammer using Hacked Account

I have received this message more than once from different Ebay Member Id's on different items. This is the 3rd time I have received this type of scam in the last month. He/she will ask that I ship to a freight forwarder in Florida and says that as s...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors