Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 24 helpful

Ebay Shipping Coupon Ordered wrong Item Question

I used my $50 ebay shipping coupon to purchase shipping envelopes and I made the mistake of ordering the wrong size. If I return them will I get the shipping coupon voucher back or will it be lost?

Best Offer common these days?

I did some shopping on Ebay today and was struck by all the listings that include Best Offer. I hope the sellers actually intended to use this feature, not because Ebay made them. I left 3 offers and 1 was automatically accepted. When I make offers i...

User avatar by Guide
  • 9 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! GTC questions

If there is a place where this info is published please share, but i'm still confused about the GTC format: Do we still have to start the free monthly listings a few days into the month to avoid the short-term possibility of listings renewing twice i...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

For Clothing Sellers: What Bags Do You Use For Your Inside-Packing Bag?

When shipping clothing, I always put it in a clear plastic poly bag before putting that into a poly bag (poly mailer) for shipping. Do you do the same? I've been using up an old box of Great Value (Walmart brand) Twist Tie Bags that I've had around h...

Do I have to accept a return or can I just skip right to refund without taking the return?

Buyer opened a case and wants to return an item. eBay says this "We'll refund the buyer when tracking shows the item is delivered. We'll either debit your PayPal account or charge your reimbursement payment method." Does that mean they're going to ch...

GTC Reduced listing impressions by roughly 25%, Time for an experiment.

First off this is an old id that I am using to post to keep my store out of the public eye. After giving the mandatory Good Till Canceled listing format a try, I have come to the conclusion that it may be related to a roughly 25% drop in my listing i...

Resolved! Case opened by buyer for "item not received" but mistook and actually received it, funds still on ho

May 28th 10:09 AM a case was submitted for "item not received", sent him a message, 10 hours later he says he received the item. Since then my funds from that sale have been on hold in PayPal. I asked him to resolve the case (I have no idea what opti...

invoicing whats in customers cart

I constantly get customers wanting me to send them an updated invoice from what is in their cart. I can't see what is in their cart! and (the customer) can't find "request an invoice" because it is sooo hard to find most often. I give them 3 suggesti...

GTC - One Month In

54% Auction & 46% Fixed Price = The sales split from January 1 to March 31 (first quarter)62% Auction & 38% GTC = April sales split

I predict forced GTC is about to meet some of America’s grassroots touchiness regarding “freedom”

I’ve read through a lot of the forced GTC threads. There are some clear patterns and key words that seem to be, in varying degrees, humming through most of them. Choice. My store. My time. My schedule. Freedom. Most being top rated sellers. Some long...

User avatar by Guide
  • 266 replies
  • 57 helpful

I really hate this

So (for whatever reason) you do a partial refund after the item has shipped and ebay shows the FULL payment in red as not received, even though the $ sign is partially grey and says partial payment made. Why do they seem unable to get any of their sa...

GTC and 50 monthly free listings

I've have been doing OK with 50 free listings a month and listing for 30 days. I'm new to this good till cancelled thing. I did notice a few items automatically relisted and I thought that was great. Then I realized that I had 18 items coming due and...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors