Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 20 helpful

coin and papermoney category search not showing result

for last few days coin and papermoney category search not working ,it is showing 0 result whatever I try to search .even can not visit my store ,showing we are sold out is it technical issue or something else ,really confused ,will be really grateful...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! How to change or remove account used for payouts?

I can find no place to change this account. I want to remove it. eBay is trying to do withdrawals from the account and since there are no funds in it the bank charges a $34.95 fee each time eBay tries to do a withdrawal. I would like to remove the ac...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Promotions

I’m curious to know if other sellers who offer an eclectic assortment of antiques and collectibles have benefitted from trial runs of eBay promotions. Also what are the opinions of eBay’s latest idea of pushing listings to external search engines. It...

How do you arrange local pickup?

How on earth do you arrange local pickup? Ebay's advice on this is archived, which I take to mean obsolete. I will require payment through Ebay before arranging local pickup. But the buyer has to know more than the ZIP code where the item is located....

eBay Sales Promotions

I just read another article about how Amazon is preparing for tomorrows' cyber Monday event. These ads/articles remind folks where to go hunting for online deals. Where in the world are eBays' ads being seen? I mean for actual gift purchases. Not for...

User avatar by Guide
  • 43 replies
  • 9 helpful

BUYER REMOVED HIS ACCOUNT BUT I ALREADY SHIPPED THE ITEM

The buyer paid but ebay put the money on hold. After 1 day of shipping, ebay emailed me that the buyer is no longer registered on ebay. Will I still receive the money? Or should I contact the shipper to return the item?

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Possibility of Much Needed Exceptions

APPRECIATION for All of the Work and Ebay's effort in navigating and formats to make the ebay experience as easy as it is, I believe that it would be so helpful to have a "TRULY EXCEPTION" Category for situations that would pre-qualify with Properly ...

weird reaction to selling something

This evening I sold a book lot out of my store and my instant reaction was one of disbelief. It's getting pretty bad out there! I normally sell a fair amount of single books and lots out of my store but not right now and I have the pitiful payout to ...

User avatar by Guide
  • 10 replies
  • 2 helpful

email

I have some software and text to sell and would like to attach it to an email in the form of a zip for the buyer. Right now I have it offered as a DVD, but no one uses that form any longer. I think I saw where a seller was asking for an email from a ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors