Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

I ruined a boy's Christmas and he's very upset

I guess it's unable to be recovered... ruined Christmas already for this lady's son. She just messaged me saying how upset her whole family is, especially her son whom she bought this beanie for. She says I sent her a Navy, but she bought a Black. Sh...

Is eBay Pushing Out Small Sellers?

First off, I'm not trying to start a b*tch-fest about slow sales, I'm just trying to figure out what happened to my store and see if it's happened to others. In my case, sales have declined month-over-month by an average of 15-20% since February. The...

Need advice on refund I sent a buyer for lost item.

I guess I need some seller advice here. I sold a doll to a lady on Dec. 28th, which after searching could not find. ( I think I donated it to a thrift store befor Christmas and forgot to take off the listing.) When I told her I didnt have it I refund...

Resolved! Just Like Christmas in July

Sales were just a little better in July, August ,,,I think its about time to sell out and git-out,..,Ebay used to be reliable ,but its now way out of their control,Or is it?? Throttled to Death ,Pay to Be Seen ,,Ebays stock price is around $36.07 - A...

DSCN6748.JPG DSCN6749.JPG
User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 11 replies
  • 7 helpful

Did eBay just not do sales tax the entire month of October?

I was looking over my full 2019 Paypal activity today and noticed that it looks like no sales tax was collected at all during the month of October. I made sales during that time to several states that I know are applicable to sales tax, including my ...

refund shipping overage?

At what point or dollar amount do you refund over shipping charges to your buyers, or do you? I am seeing shipping fees that are not even close to the actual. This mostly happens when a buyer buys more than one item and ebay miscalculates the shippin...

Ebay fees on postage

After a hectic couple of months where I have been re-trying selling via Ebay, I finally opened my seller invoice and have been shocked to find just how un-lucrative selling on thos platform is.I have not only been charged the Ebay fee on final price ...

2019 taxes

I have always prepared our taxes until eBay. Now I am totally lost so I do it online with H&R Block. However even with H&R Block they ask questions and you have to know the answers. If I go to my eBay seller hub and take the selling costs for all fou...

Thoughtless Buyer

Greetings All:A buyer that purchased and paid for an item now wants it to go clear across country and arrive at their location before 1pm, Jan3rd. This is not going to happen even with Overnight Priority because of the New Year's Day holiday. The Pos...

Resolved! Email notices when items are sold

I feel ashamed to ask this and admit I can't find anything that will explain it but the last few weeks I am not getting any email notices when I sell an item. I also noticed I'm not getting email notices when items end but then I realized that's beca...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 11 replies
  • 1 helpful

My 2019 Sales Stank to High Heaven-How Did Yours Go?

Happy 2020 everyone! Trying to be positive about selling in this new decade but who-boy, it's tough. Just did the year end totals & compared to previous years. Would love to see other sellers' comparisons as well.2016 Dec. total items sold: 182 money...

User avatar by Guide
  • 21 replies
  • 7 helpful

Remove an item from 'Send Offers - Eligible'-list

When someone watches an item, the item is added to the 'Send Offers - Eligible' list.I do sent out offers pretty often, but there are a few items I just don't want to make an offer to the watcher for. These item stay in the list which is pretty annoy...

Resolved! Error: "You must select a return period which is supported"

Under tasks I am getting the error message "You must select a return period which is supported," for 3 of my items. When I click on that, I get to a page that says "We've updated our return options to match industry trends and help your sales. Some o...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 20 replies
  • 1 helpful

Selling Kids Clothes

Hi eBay Friends! I have a bunch of designer kids clothing that have only been worn once, if at all. Like, these items are pretty expensive brand new, and I only list them for around $10 with free shipping. Anyway, whenever I list them, they sit and s...

CAN'T RELIST, EBAY WON'T LET ME SIGN IN, IS THERE A WORK AROUND

I am trying to relist a car sales brochure that I just sold and I have more then one of I just sold for a 1990 Thunderbird car and when I click on relist or sell simular item I get this , let me add first I am a 20 yr seller on ebay, 100% feed back a...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors