Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 21 helpful

How to protect against buyer fraud?

How do you protect yourself from buyers who make bogus claims to get their money back.For example, a buyer claiming there was nothing in the box?I havent come across a buyer like this yet but some of my friends have lost a case to these scumbags.Does...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 19 replies
  • 5 helpful

be careful with bidders from Newport, DE

Been getting bids and offers from the Ukraine Fraudsters who use the following address : . Ebay really needs to do something with people using this address. Sellers beware !~!

Waiting Five Days After Reporting A Bidder Who Is Not Paying

Why should we have to wait that long to close our transaction out, and receive a fee back. When it is clear these people are doing this to ruin a sale. If they have not contacted, and paid with in two days than it is clear they have no intention of p...

Ebay is no longer allowing selling any eye drops

I got listing removed and called the customer service. They didn't update the policy online and only changed the internal policy on Nov 18, 2019 said ANY PURITON EYE DROPS is not allowed anymore. According to the CS, any eye drops is not allowed. It'...

How much could i sell this alto clarinet for

It's a Conn Elkhart alto clarinet and I'd like to sell it. It's in perfect condition, I just played it at a concert with video proof, and I need to sell it so I could make money to pay off next semester's tuition

buyer cancelling order after.

Hello,I was in negotiation with a buyer for an item i am selling. The buyer and I had been counter offering back and forth and i was waiting on his response to my third counteroffer. Meanwhile another buyer swooped in and bought the item at my asking...

• 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

how many people have had their listings changed to free shipping automatically?

really REALLY tired of this! i've been on eBay for years, and i'm always certain to double check my listings before I submit them because i've had countless instances in the past of my calculated shipping (and yes, i've made sure the stupid almost-in...

Resolved! search results

HiMy question is a few weeks ago and my lists do not appear in the search engine or it is very difficult to find themfor example I sell junk drawer lotbefore I was in the top positions and it was easy to find now notcould someone please help me?

Copyrigh infrigement.

A seller with a similar item as mine posted on Ebay using word by word my title and description of the item.Ebay does not seem to do anything about it, like take the posting off or make the seller edit and create their own description. What happened ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Refund of listing Fee

Hi,I am a small business owner. I haved listed my (300) products on Ebay and used the "International site visibility" for promotional purposes. Due to lack of my understanding on pricing model around International site visibility, 80% of my earnings ...

Sales and Fees ???

Sales appear to be down for me and a large percentage of sellers, eBay erodes margins everywhere you look. Due to their constantly changing fee structure, it appears you need a degree in theoretical physics to keep up. 99% of customer service calls s...

Ebay search results in Google - How to change the Google results description

HI all, When I search for one of our E bay listed products on Google, our E bay ad shows up quite high in the results list, which is great. However, the resulting Google descriptive text provided is not what we want to show the potential customer. Wh...

eBay policy never followed

Why isn’t anything done when eBay ignores its own policy ? Sellers are getting screwed daily and worthless eBay does nothing. I just had a (manager) from eBay hang up on me because I proved him wrong. I’m tired of getting screwed over by eBay as a se...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 3 replies
  • 1 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors