Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

restrict account

My account is restricted and I tried everything to open it but it can't open, can you help me with this?

Put a picture in a box...

I worked the phones for a major catalogue company for nearly a decade and there was always this time of year when desperate customers called about gifts that would not be arriving in time for Christmas. We were told to tell customers to wrap up a pic...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 13 replies
  • 4 helpful

Could not locate item sent refund

I could not find an item and sent the buyer a full refund. I feel terrible about it and a failure. I work hard to do my best, but I could not find the product. I worry I will get a bad review. I initialized the refund and apologized immensely. Anyone...

Why are my posts deleted?

I have an EMPTY tobacco tin for sale. People sell these here all the time! WHY is mine being removed? And WHY are you taking my money to boost this item and then canceling my ad - but KEEPING my boost money?!??

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay is the only one who is making money

I have sold on Ebay for 7 years, I closed my account and opened a new one last year October, 2023, I started selling $100 to $150 a day, not including shipping or fees, I noticed that Ebay started charging me a lot of fees when I would sell, sometime...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 43 replies
  • 6 helpful

Selling to a brand new buyer with zero feedback.

I sold an expensive item to a buyer that joined eBay today and has zero feedback. I’m worried that this is someone trying to scam me out of my item. Should I continue with the sale? It was paid for immediately and is close to $700.

Resolved! Lost package/ no tracking update

Hi, I need help.I sold my old UGG boots on eBay, and shipped it a week ago. Actually I asked pickup, and usps delivery person came at my front door to picked it up. But even after a week, the tracking info hasn’t been updated at all, it says it’s pic...

New Store Suggestions

I've been practicing art for two decades now and own a physical art gallery located in downtown Cave Creek, Arizona. My art has gained recognition both locally in Arizona and across the United States. Additionally, I've established an online presence...

Assistance selling

We are an elderly couple with a lifetime of items which may or may not have some value. We found out the trader assistance program is no longer operating. Is there a seller in the Louisville, or ideally, Elizabethtown, Kentucky area that would be int...

Markdown Manager (Beware Technical Issues!!!!!)

Sellers, Merry Christmas! Please be careful right now if you are going to create any new Markdown Manager Sales. I have been selling for many years (23 yrs) and I went right now to start a new sale as I usually do after 45 days of the markdown expiri...

Labels border too far to left

I haven't had any problems printing my ebay labels until about 6 - 8 weeks ago. They have now started to cut off on the left hand side - it looks like the left hand side border has been reduced...Does anyone know how do I change the left hand side bo...

Resolved! Pricing Strategy Dilemma: Seeking Advice on eBay

As an eBay seller, I've been facing a dilemma with setting prices for my products. I primarily deal in vintage collectibles, and determining the right pricing strategy has become quite challenging for me.I have a set of rare vinyl records that I'd li...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors